List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The hard on 🥒's in here for Lalor & FOS based on "potential", over a proven gun kid that's dominated every area is hard to understand. I've watched plenty of videos of all 3 & just cant see it, but I can't say I watched any of FOS in the underage. Last player we picked in round 1 based on "potential" was Riley Collier Dawkins ended real well for us. I'd be 🫠 if we don't take Smith with either of the first picks.
I really want to be convinced about Lalor but I just can't.
They are all about ‘potential’, none have proven themselves against the size, strength, speed and sustained intensity of afl. How will each player perform in that environment?

Until I see the Richmond/AFL/Cal Twomey tweet confirming we got pick 2 I will be forever stressed.

Airplane Calm Down GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

who was the poster on here a few months ago had all of his chips on Murphy Reid? going as far to say he was the next daicos... curious to see if they still belive this.

i'm assuming this means trading our last 1/2 picks out this yr for future picks, to then ontrade those for Cadman?

Will be interesting to see what he costs. North’s F1 + something?

No way am I trading our 1st round pick next year.

But let’s get him in.

Lalor, FOS, Smillie, Sharpe, Cadman 😱

Pick 1 - Lalor (187cm)
Pick 6 - Smilie (194cm)

2 midfiels beasts. Get it done.

For those concerned about not picking up a higher rated mid and who want Pick 2, remember If we finish bottom for the next two years (likely) we will get picks 1 and 19, and have less than 8 wins over the next 2 years (also likely) we may get a priority pick.

Over 3 years that's picks 1, 1, 1, 2, 6, 10, 11, 18, 19, 19, 20, 23, 24, 36.

13 picks in the top 24 over 3 years.

In comparison, over 6 years North have had only 11 picks in the top 24.

Yeah. Don’t waste a good pick when the top 6 is even anyway. Just hold tight and with our last two picks looks to trade back or into next years first round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back