List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Trade the pick (let Lamb burn the place to the ground)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited by a moderator:

unfortunately after the hit from Giansiracusa the "smiley" face was changed to a :drunk:
I remember that hit. golly that was nasty. I remember him also collapsing during the interview with The Ox.

This was when if you were concussed you still played next week, now you don't. The Brain is not something to mess with.

This is why CTEs/Concussions are taken much more seriously these days, yet we are still nowhere near complete in that knowledge. Its one of the reasons why a kid like Luke Trainor who is in this years cohort, is a slider, poor kid has a couple of concussions already, from what I've heard.

I remember that hit. golly that was nasty. I remember him also collapsing during the interview with The Ox.

This was when if you were concussed you still played next week, now you don't. The Brain is not something to mess with.
yeah it was horrible, I shouldn't make light of it... “When he got out there I had brain fluid and blood coming out of my ear and I was non-responsive"

anyway, sorry for derailing

yeah it was horrible, I shouldn't make light of it... “When he got out there I had brain fluid and blood coming out of my ear and I was non-responsive"

anyway, sorry for derailing
DW, actually in this day and age it is imperative to have the draftees concussion history available.

Don’t get the obsession with clearing cap space when we are **** all chance of attracting anyone to the club to actually give the cash to anyway.
While true, if you overpaid players to come here we'd nab a few. We aren't attracting anyone at market rates, need a point of difference and that's money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats already taken unfortunately, saints fans copyright for Koschitzke... WHAT A SHAME!
I don’t think they have copyright on the smiley face though.

That’s our Kosi - his own unique person

(I sound like Goodwin now - next moment I will tear up and say what a special time it was to meet his grandma)

Would have thought St Kilda might be the best chance for an Oliver trade.

They’ve got salary cap and some draft capital. Ross Lyon on record as stating he needs more talent on the list to take them up the ladder.

I am almost certain Oliver will be at Melbourne next year though.

I don’t think they have copyright on the smiley face though.

That’s our Kosi - his own unique person

(I sound like Goodwin now - next moment I will tear up and say what a special time it was to meet his grandma)
Deep breaths, you're Proper Gander after all.

If your strategy to win is to try overpay players you are on a shit highway to nowhere.
Well, we are overpaying Oliver massively already for the next 6 years. So it would basically be a swap for some shorter term deals.

You clear cap space and pay more to your current guys to keep pushing your cap higher in the future, so you can offer someone big in 2-3 years.

We haven’t even spent the Jackson cash yet, let alone Brayshaw, B Brown, Harmes, Hibberd and ANB cash. Then you got Tmac and Melksham cash next year with possibly May cash not long after.

Wtf are we going to do with another 1.5m a year when we can’t spend what we already got.

We haven’t even spent the Jackson cash yet, let alone Brayshaw, B Brown, Harmes, Hibberd and ANB cash. Then you got Tmac and Melksham cash next year with possibly May cash not long after.

Wtf are we going to do with another 1.5m a year when we can’t spend what we already got.
You say this like we didnt just re-sign a tonne of vets.

You say this like we didnt just re-sign a tonne of vets.

Gawn and Viney probably on less coin then previously also. So again even more cash there.

Cap space is probably the 1 thing we don’t need right now, it’s comical the obsession around it. Especially by opposition supporters on main board talking like they are doing us a solid by freeing up cap space.

Let’s focus on finding some damn talent first to even justify a segment of it.

Gawn and Viney probably on less coin then previously also. So again even more cash there.
You reckon? I doubt it. Viney in particular wasn't taking a discount to stay here.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Back