List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Adam Tomlinson (Delisted)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically a few posters just outing themselves as admitting they didnt understand what ANB was until it was painfully obvious for them and thinking theyre somehow winning this discussion :$
I’ve always liked Nibbler because of his three goal game. But I liked him even more when you went a bit mad there for a bit and said he would be in the top 5 in the B&F and I said he totally wouldn’t and at the end of the year you had to wear an avatar for a week with Lamumba with pink hearts around it and somebody on the main board thought it was for real and took the piss, and you got grumpy and got into an argument with pretty much everyone and got banned for a week and then we got a weird new poster on the board called Mattjones69 and I had to pretend I didn’t know who it was so someone else could remove this person which took less than 2 minutes.

So yeah, ANB rocks.

I’ve always liked Nibbler because of his three goal game. But I liked him even more when you went a bit mad there for a bit and said he would be in the top 5 in the B&F and I said he totally wouldn’t and at the end of the year you had to wear an avatar for a week with Lamumba with pink hearts around it and somebody on the main board thought it was for real and took the piss, and you got grumpy and got into an argument with pretty much everyone and got banned for a week and then we got a weird new poster on the board called Mattjones69 and I had to pretend I didn’t know who it was so someone else could remove this person which took less than 2 minutes.

So yeah, ANB rocks.
My memories so bad I know the first half of that is true but I'm questioning the lumumba part

Actually the first and last third are true 😂

My memories so bad I know the first half of that is true but I'm questioning the lumumba part

Actually the first and last third are true 😂
The lamumba bit happened but I think you caved to popular opinion and wouldn’t wear the avatar for more than a day.

The lamumba bit happened but I think you caved to popular opinion and wouldn’t wear the avatar for more than a day.
I genuinely don't remember that 😂 I do remember the ANB bet.

MattJones69 no idea about that but that guy got it.

I genuinely don't remember that 😂 I do remember the ANB bet.

MattJones69 no idea about that but that guy got it.
Oh the Mattjones poster was excellent and PerfectFooty kept saying it was you and I kept saying it was a totally different posting style or something like that then the guy suddenly disappeared. Probably went back to the gardening board to escape all the negativity

Glad a journo brought up scoring at the end, Goody did say we need to address that, but who ****ing knows what addressing it means to that moron. After all this is the same guy who's plan was for us to kick one goal more per game this year than last year and look how that went.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be fine with this if we end up with multiple firsts.
I'm all for it. I've posted a couple of times that this draft is so even that you could trade back or spit picks and still get the player you want and that several 'top 15' players will end up in the mid 2nd round of picks.

Now is the time to love on some older players with currency.

I also reckon we should day 1 of trade split our first for 2 later first rounders if we can. Put Port on the back foot with Houston. It's been done before.

Oh the Mattjones poster was excellent and PerfectFooty kept saying it was you and I kept saying it was a totally different posting style or something like that then the guy suddenly disappeared. Probably went back to the gardening board to escape all the negativity
I don't remember this, but i back your memory over mine

Glad a journo brought up scoring at the end, Goody did say we need to address that, but who ****ing knows what addressing it means to that moron. After all this is the same guy who's plan was for us to kick one goal more per game this year than last year and look how that went.
it's just the same crap i've heard from him the last two years and nothing ever changed.

I don't remember this, but i back your memory over mine
It’s weird how i can recall posts from about 7 years ago yet can’t remember the name of Collingwood’s coach. Or GWS which is even more strange given they are my second team. Actually they are probably my first team now.

I spent about 4 years calling Adam Simpson “that guy that came after Woosha” too.

I’m going to work on forgetting Goodwin now.

Is that Brent Heaver?
Surprised i got it myself Bluelegs given I cant remember this, hell of a debut... Heaver started his career at Melbourne and is often remembered for his debut game. Playing against Carlton at the MCG, he kicked five goals and had 20 disposals to set up a win.

Surprised i got it myself Bluelegs given I cant remember this, hell of a debut... Heaver started his career at Melbourne and is often remembered for his debut game. Playing against Carlton at the MCG, he kicked five goals and had 20 disposals to set up a win.
Drafted 1989 unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back