List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited:
Carlton are full steam ahead on getting Trac this trade period.
He wants to go there, they now realistically have the picks.

It probably just comes down to how much egg on their face Green and can handle
I don't think we'd settle for 3 regardless.

Club trading their best player after trading out a future first would be impressively stupid, even for us.

Yeah, I really don't think we let Trac go. I heard Pies were lobbying AFL house hard to get the future picks 2 years in advance brought forward to this trade period so they could get something happening but without that nobody really has the currency to make it happen.

Yeah, I really don't think we let Trac go. I heard Pies were lobbying AFL house hard to get the future picks 2 years in advance brought forward to this trade period so they could get something happening but without that nobody really has the currency to make it happen.
Tbh I don't see why the AFL didn't bring that rule in this year anyway.

I've solved it: 'ptrg' stands for 'Petracca's grandad' 👀

Admire ptrg's commitment to this. Even posted on the DTFA board – could be the biggest ITK score in board history.

I'd put it at a 0.000000000000001% chance of happening, but it's fun nonetheless (although I'd burn the place down if they traded Trac after moving F1)

I've solved it: 'ptrg' stands for 'Petracca's grandad' 👀
100% agree I'll look like a goose if nothing comes from it.
But whispers a few days ago was team Trac wasn't letting it go, and Carlton needed a higher pick to allow Dees Board to save face.

I'd say they've met their end of the bargain, let's see if anything happens in the next 24 hours.

At the end of the day, it's a free crack for Carlton - get the picks in, have a big push for Trac, and if that all fails, just go shopping at an epic draft

But whispers a few days ago was team Trac wasn't letting it go, and Carlton needed a higher pick to allow Dees Board to save face.

I'd say they've met their end of the bargain, let's see if anything happens in the next 24 hours.

At the end of the day, it's a free crack for Carlton - get the picks in, have a big push for Trac, and if that all fails, just go shopping at an epic draft
I get the feeling 'Team Trac' is a lot of family members who like to talk and don't necessarily represent Petracca's actual position.

Wouldn’t think pick 3 alone gets Trac done and they have **** all collateral outside of that anyway.
Would need to include a player and there would be about four that would make us sit up and take a look and Carlton wouldn't trade any of them.

I don't think any of that is unreasonable but I'm not sure we'd release him solely for their pick 3. If it's 3 and their future 1st I'd do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back