List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited:
Sack the other one.

Hotton is exactly what we need.

Pick 9- get it done.

Jagga Smith and Taj Hotton into our midfield, Petracca up forward, Oliver and Sparrow at Casey would get me excited.
I know Taj really well personally and I’ve watched a lot of his footy. Reminds me a bit of Shai Bolton - mid/fwd, big leap, very agile and crafty around goals. He’s a great kid and he was on fire at the start of the year before he did his knee. Would think he’d be in the mix with a few others at 9

I know Taj really well personally and I’ve watched a lot of his footy. Reminds me a bit of Shai Bolton - mid/fwd, big leap, very agile and crafty around goals. He’s a great kid and he was on fire at the start of the year before he did his knee. Would think he’d be in the mix with a few others at 9

****ing hope he is in the mix. Real x-factor, can either play behind the ball like Sheezal, through the guts like Rozee or be a damaging forward like Bolton next year with runs through the guts. Risky pick but **** he is what we need. Seeing his combative nature of play gives me confidence his knee can hold up the rigors as it has before.

And **** is he fast, looks like sort of bloke who just glides effortless across the field.

Smith and Hotton could be our Butters and Rozee moment to set us up for a decade.

Last edited:

*ing hope he is in the mix. Real x-factor, can either play behind the ball like Sheezal or be a damaging forward like Bolton next year with runs through the guts. Risky pick but * he is what we need. Seeing his combative nature of play gives me confidence his knee can hold up the rigors as it has before.

And **** is he fast, looks like sort of bloke who just glides effortless across the field.
He’s definitely got a lot of X factor. His disposal isn’t as good as Sheezel’s though. I know Richmond are pretty keen

No idea of the players involved but the window might still be open:

Imacelebrityau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Here is my attempt assuming Richmond trade 6 and 10 for pick 2 (Ignoring bid players).

1. Rich - Lalor
2. Rich - Smith
3. Carlton - FOS
4. Ade - Draper
5. Demons - Langford
6. North - Tauru
7. St Kilda - Smillie
8. St Kilda - Reid
9. Demons - Hotton
10. North - Armstrong
11. Freo - Allan
12. West Coast - Travaglia
13. Port - Lindsay
14. Richmond - Shanahan
15. GWS - Berry
16. GWS - Dattoli
17. Bulldogs - Hynes
18. Richmond - Trainor
19. Sydney - Gross
20. Rich - Hanneford

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back