List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Adam Tomlinson (Delisted)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt the MFC is a mess, but when Houston was talking to us mid-year, and the talk was two first-round picks would need to be involved, our 2024 R1 was looking to be more like 10-12, not pick 5.

I reckon we'd have thought a lot more carefully about trading pick 5. Either way, 5 and 9 is a great result.
Still pretty embarrassing for us that we were willing to trade that when no one else would have.

Just watching Lambs presser from the last day of trade period.

When asked what he achieved that day.

"I had three sausage rolls."

And people say he doesn't do anything.

Get ****ed Houston you campaigner.
We didn't want you anyway.
Toooo Xpensive.

I am glad Tracca put his foot down and mouth into gear... to get things back on Track; so to speak.

The club needed a shake up imv, and with the el Preso taking the long walk out... that there were more hands on our list management than just the list manager.

Maybe the Pres and others had too much of a say on list issues, over the past couple of years... and not enough say on the direction on the ship as a whole.

Drugs were on the agenda... and IMV, players should have been suspended much much earlier than this year.

Perty, I do not trust your efforts in running this ship for the last 3 Yrs... since we partied after the Perth glory.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back