List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9 & big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded from Essendon)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)

Last edited:

Sharp was a Pick 43 initially and has played 16 ganes in four years. 49 is plenty
Worth about the same as Bedford when we traded him which was 44. Not worried about this one at all.

Look, I don't follow the draft or whatnot so I'll defer to your greater knowledge. Larger point is that the blokes who should be in the gun (and subsequently sacked) if the review was legit, are being allowed to make these kind of decisions. Unless of course it's whoever does the drafting running this. In that case the campaigner can do what he wants. Sack the rest.
How can you melt like that when you don’t even follow the draft and therefore have no understanding of the future players we’re effectively trading and the bonus of getting what could very likely be a better player, and a year earlier 😂

I'm not having a go at you, more so the club if that's what they want to do. I think two in the top 9 is the go. If we were trading up to 3 I hope it's for Draper or Smith. Could probably live with it as they bring a skillset we dont have in the midfield.
I'm pretty happy to keep 5 & 9. Blues targeting 3 as they are super keen on FOS apparently.

Risk is that I don't think Jagga, FOS or Draper is going to be there at our pick. Worried we are just 1 pick too far back from top tier and might lead to picking someone like smilie... at 9 we might be eyeing off someone who could be there at 15.

If we trade up to choose Smilie I might implode.

Port fans: "Two top-10 picks for Houston, or no deal"

Collingwood and Gold Coast: "How about Rory Atkins?"

Port: "Only if we can give up our future first, too"

1000019403.jpg

View attachment 2141125
That sounds like a deal/script from Birdemic. For Solr Panels,

"That's ridiculous! Have a 50% discount!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, read the last 25 pages or so of the Houston thread on Port's board if you get the chance. Best melters in the game (and for good reason)

Anyway, read the last 25 pages or so of the Houston thread on Port's board if you get the chance. Best melters in the game (and for good reason)
Should bump one of the older posts suggesting Kozzy and our first would get it done.

Should bump one of the older posts suggesting Kozzy and our first would get it done.
Don't laugh at them, they're getting Joe Richards and Rory Atkins

View attachment 2141125
Basically traded Houston for Lukosius. GC made out like bandits.

Jon Ralph seems to think Cats will come for Oliver again.

Why don’t they just go 17+38 for Smith?

That reads to me like they'll have another go next year. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I read he's batting at 0% for this trade period so far, so that gives me no confidence lol

If Bailey Smith goes to the draft we should take him.

That’ll **** em!

That reads to me like they'll have another go next year. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I read he's batting at 0% for this trade period so far, so that gives me no confidence lol

I am holding onto hope.

Would be bloody nice if Smith said **** it and just signed with someone else leaving Cats heaps of capital for Oliver.

Collingwood getting a multiple AA for an F1 (in a heavily compromised draft) and scraps is handy business for them too

Collingwood getting a multiple AA for an F1 (in a heavily compromised draft) and scraps is handy business for them too
I have no idea how they manage to con teams like this so often.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9 & big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back