List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9 & big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded from Essendon)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)

Last edited:

Port Adelaide must ****ing hate Christian Petracca right now.

Gold Coast actually did...OK? Noble is average, but so is Lukosius. They get Atkins' deal off the books (lol), get two F1s for 13 and 29 and upgrade 50 to 39. Great deal for them tbh

Port played hard-ball and got...Pick 50 added to the deal. Oh dear

So when you take out the pick swaps that amount to slight upgrades either way they basically traded Houston for Lukosius, Richards, Atkins and 29.

So when you take out the pick swaps that amount to slight upgrades either way they basically traded Houston for Lukosius, Richards, Atkins and 29.
Which is a shocking deal. Houston's a dual AA, Lukosius is basically Watts 2.0, Richards is a nobody and Ratkins is just about the worst player in the comp (and on good coin). Horrendous

Which is a shocking deal. Houston's a dual AA, Lukosius is basically Watts 2.0, Richards is a nobody and Ratkins is just about the worst player in the comp (and on good coin). Horrendous
There must be more to the Houston thing that we don't know about. They said all the way through two firsts or no deal and folded for a bunch of VFL players and a second rounder.

I come in peace - just thought I’d get in early and congratulate you on your pre-ordained 2025 premiership! Now the Universe is in a corner and has to choose between either (1) making the Essendon list management team look competent, or (2) Melbourne winning the premiership. I know where my money is going (and it’s not option 1!) good luck and, yes I’ll see myself out 😬

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking like our trade period was basically

1. Bring in Tom Campbell
2. Trade absolutely every pick humanly possible we could for pick 9

While pick 9 is good I am still overall underwhelmed.

There must be more to the Houston thing that we don't know about. They said all the way through two firsts or no deal and folded for a bunch of VFL players and a second rounder.
Warchest just opened up for Kozzy 🥸

Looking like our trade period was basically

1. Bring in Tom Campbell
2. Trade absolutely every pick humanly possible we could for pick 9

While pick 9 is good I am still underwhelmed.
Lol, I'd certainly take that compared to how some other clubs have faired. Bring on the draft – best thing for our list

Warchest just opened up for Kozzy
Apparently (unconfirmed) Lukosius is going to be on a seven-year deal to smooth out the remaining $2 million he was owed on his current deal 😂

And they won't have a first next year. Outstanding

Apparently (unconfirmed) Lukosius is going to be on a seven-year deal to smooth out the remaining $2 million he was owed on his current deal 😂

And they won't have a first next year. Outstanding
Lukosius and a couple of future thirds for Kozzy 🤝

Hopefully North don’t flog off pick 2 to Richmond as a split. Richmond would most certainly take Smith and Lalor with 1 and 2, leaving us with slow contested beast Langford at 5

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9 & big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back