Fantasy 2024 - Empire League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the big deal?

The 6th round is a load of shit anyway

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Exactly, so pick whoever and finish your draft instead of ignoring alerts for days on end.

With the draft on its last pick....

First waivers will open Monday June 24, around 7pm AEST. It will run nightly nonstop thereafter and end the night of the NFL Super Bowl on February 9.

People can start adding players to waiver claims, (soon as last pick made) but first waivers process June 24.

LennyHayes77 let me know if you're still definitely out for the year. I still haven't found a replacement, but...

if you are IN, then you can carry on managing your team, making waiver adds, trades, and setting lineups.

if you are OUT, let me know so I can take over the franchise (just submitting lineups) and you'll be exempt from paying the entry fee.

With the draft on its last pick....

First waivers will open Monday June 24, around 7pm AEST. It will run nightly nonstop thereafter and end the night of the NFL Super Bowl on February 9.

People can start adding players to waiver claims, (soon as last pick made) but first waivers process June 24.

LennyHayes77 let me know if you're still definitely out for the year. I still haven't found a replacement, but...

if you are IN, then you can carry on managing your team, making waiver adds, trades, and setting lineups.

if you are OUT, let me know so I can take over the franchise (just submitting lineups) and you'll be exempt from paying the entry fee.
I'll stay IN!

GIF by South Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back