Fantasy 2024 - Empire League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It does seem a bit ridiculous that a week out from the opening season people are hording players and need to cut 7-10 players to get under the limit

A couple of players over or a slight salary cap breach seems fair enough

It does seem a bit ridiculous that a week out from the opening season people are hording players and need to cut 7-10 players to get under the limit

A couple of players over or a slight salary cap breach seems fair enough
Its our own empire version of 90 man rosters leading up to cut down day

Everyone's inside the roster limits and the salary cap bar the following...

TheGreatBarryB you need to cut one QB. Sept 1st I will cut Jarrett Stidham

bgt2110 you need to cut one DE. Sept 1st i will cut Darrell Taylor

A11dAtP0w3R you have 37 not 36 and you have 14 RWT not 13. Sept 1st i will cut, i dunno Rico Dowdle perhaps

shiny_on_top you have 43 active not 36. You have 7 DEs not 6. Sept 1st i will cut -- Nwosu, and six other players dunno who yet.

J Shuttlesworth you have 37 not 36, and 14 RWT not 13. Sep 1st i will cut -- Kayshon Boutte probably

Everyone's inside the roster limits and the salary cap bar the following...

TheGreatBarryB you need to cut one QB. Sept 1st I will cut Jarrett Stidham

bgt2110 you need to cut one DE. Sept 1st i will cut Darrell Taylor

A11dAtP0w3R you have 37 not 36 and you have 14 RWT not 13. Sept 1st i will cut, i dunno Rico Dowdle perhaps

shiny_on_top you have 43 active not 36. You have 7 DEs not 6. Sept 1st i will cut -- Nwosu, and six other players dunno who yet.

J Shuttlesworth you have 37 not 36, and 14 RWT not 13. Sep 1st i will cut -- Kayshon Boutte probably
Bye Bye Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Everyone is in compliance so you can now submit starting lineups.....save for bgt2110 (pending the one DE to be cut).

Reminder again make sure you have a punter and kicker rostered
Done

Everyone is in compliance so you can now submit starting lineups.....save for bgt2110 (pending the one DE to be cut).

Reminder again make sure you have a punter and kicker rostered

OK but does it have to be a good punter or kicker?

Punt Punting GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the deadline for setting teams?
Thursday night Aus time, before commish will lineups are set, but players lock and arent able to be put in as starters or benched from starting as each NFL game kicks off. So if you have players who play SNF you could move them in and out of your lineup for players who play MNF before kick off of that SNF game. You know the usual fantasy lineup locking system

Players individually lock based on their NFL game start.

Another example....if you have Mahomes on the bench, and you forgot to set a lineup, say, and you came to do it after the Ravens Chiefs game had already started, then you wouldnt be able to make Mahomes start.

Each and every week, a lineup needs to be set, previous lineups dont auto carry forward. Commish will just ensure lineups are set for anyone who forgot to before TNF game, but youd know better than commish who you want starting. I just take a best stab at it

And did it again just now.
I gotta stop doing stuff while half asleep.
.....was gonna put him on IR like i did on empire, but he mfl is always late with the IR designations so by the time he was IR the game had already played

And did it again just now.
I gotta stop doing stuff while half asleep.
.....was gonna put him on IR like i did on empire, but he mfl is always late with the IR designations so by the time he was IR the game had already played
You need to calm down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2024 - Empire League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back