Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to one guy recently who apparently is some sort of expert of AFLW fantasy, and his analysis as a guest was elite and his reasoning skills seemed really adept (Liam I think his name was). Now he may take himself a bit seriously, I don't really know. There is so much info out there though these days.
Love listening to Free Kick Liam; always has the best analysis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers fans, we reckon Steely Green as the sub over McAuliffe?

Torn between Freijah and McAuliffe in.
Am a Tigers fan, but would choose Freijah - he looked solid with better JS

Am a Tigers fan, but would choose Freijah - he looked solid with better JS

Thanks. McAuliffe's numbers looks good at VFL and if he's getting CBAs should be good. But yeah, take Freijah tonight given he's not the sub and has looked solid.

Riley bonner on an extended bench is concerning. They are starting to get healthy and he is not an impactful player plus couple blunders last week. Any chance he will get dropped. Locking my trades in tonight.

Why is this staring at me so hard?

Would mean I run English, Sweet & Conway over the byes. Make a stack of coin and allows me to get Graham up to a Dawson type on the other end with $100k to spare...

Conway with the -1 BE is going to make a stack of cash and has juicy ruck matchups against GWS and Richmond in the next two week. Stanley is not showing up on the injury list and hasn't been named. Has Conway overtaken him??

1716455102065.png

I dont understand why u trading Xerri. Guy has been a stud and should score well this week. Why not trade him next week at the bye.
Gives me an extra premo on field this week getting Daicos and I'm getting in someone who is going to be easily top 6 in defence. Xerri for how good he has been isn't a top 2 ruck and I can trade him this week so I might as well do it.

I don't want to be trading round 12 bye players on their bye as I'll need them to help cover the rest of the byes after their bye is finished. I'm planning to use the 3 trades next round to fix up all the rookies on my bench.

Thanks. McAuliffe's numbers looks good at VFL and if he's getting CBAs should be good. But yeah, take Freijah tonight given he's not the sub and has looked solid.
My money is where my mouth is - not that that means much other than some perspective ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back