Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at 2 rookies and 1 upgrade.
The upgrade will bring me to 21 green dots.

Is it silly to bring in either Ryan/serong even though they have a bye next week? If so who would you pick of the 2?

Next weeks trades will be sorted too with green, fisher and rookie in.
I'm not entirely sold on Ryan or Serong, while it's still better to get them if it lets you avoid a red dot or a poor rookie score over the byes, I'm not convinced that I want them.

Ryan and Clark have faced three of the easiest matchups for designated kickers in their last 4, massively inflating their prices beyond their normal scoring capability. Serong has just been barely squeezing out tons most weeks and his best games were earlier in the season when Brayshaw wasn't getting CBAs.

Not the worst options, but I'd rather get someone on another bye that still fits your structure.

I have 4 premos out this week and fielding 21 players, which includes 7 rookies. Compared to 2 premos out next week and fielding 22, so a triple downgrade this week is not the best idea for my team. How many premos out for you and how many rookies do you have to rely on?
2 prem & 2 rook type
5 rooks playing this week

I’ve got Sweet at R3 so I’m definitely interested in this news. Moyle coming in would net 100k off the bat. Also handy cover for Xerri this week + will make 100k+ over the next 2 weeks which is a far cry more than what most of the current crop of rookies are looking to make

I’ve got Sweet at R3 so I’m definitely interested in this news. Moyle coming in would net 100k off the bat. Also handy cover for Xerri this week + will make 100k+ over the next 2 weeks which is a far cry more than what most of the current crop of rookies are looking to make
But Sweet is already locked out, so can't do the trade this week, next week you might make 40k on the trade, and would only provide cover for the 1 week ur Gawn/english/Marshall is out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Graham back I'm somehow back to fielding 21 this week. Hopefully he avoids the sub. Could really use him making a few $$ in the next couple of weeks to help with upgrade plans.

Screenshot_20240531-175926.png

Triple downgrade this week like a few people are doing. Actually quite like Bytel over the coming few weeks with all the Pies injuries. Just hope he can stay fit.

Should allow me to get Clohesy and Fyfe to Gulden and Fisher next week with a rookie downgrade as well.

I thought Will Graham being named gives me more choices, but just ran the numbers and he's going to be sitting on my bench unused anyway. The options I have are to trade Graham, Bonner or Whitfield. Trading Whitfield is not ideal, so that leaves Bonner and Graham. There's a risk that Graham could be the sub and with GC having the last game, I'm limited.

I can either trade out Bonner and take the risk with Graham or just trade out Graham and be done with it.
Perth looks like it'll be sunny for the St Kilda game (with rain coming later).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back