Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going the triple downgrade. Fielding 18. Not ideal but will set me up for the remaining rounds.
I’ve done the same. Not off to a great start owning butters and not Walsh. Expecting to slide a fair bit this round, but like you said should set myself up and come out of the byes with a completed team and improved rank.

I’ve done the same. Not off to a great start owning butters and not Walsh. Expecting to slide a fair bit this round, but like you said should set myself up and come out of the byes with a completed team and improved rank.

Yeah, I just don't have anyone I'd really want to shuffle off of. Green is my worst player on byes and with Cogs out will bounce back score wise.

Grundy to Marshall is the only other move I'm considering, but going the triple this week will give me two premiums next week and 1 rook on the field postbyes so sets me up in a big way. I like what Grundy is doing too so it's a hard call.

Yeah, I just don't have anyone I'd really want to shuffle off of. Green is my worst player on byes and with Cogs out will bounce back score wise.

Grundy to Marshall is the only other move I'm considering, but going the triple this week will give me two premiums next week and 1 rook on the field postbyes so sets me up in a big way. I like what Grundy is doing too so it's a hard call.
In a similar boat with Grundy/Marshall. Almost feels like a waste given Grundy has been pretty serviceable but at the same time is this the ideal round to just cut the cord and be done with it?

Marshall had a poor game last week but should bounce back (although a WC ruck tag worries me). Could start putting 15-20 points on all the other rucks consistently from here though

What do you mean "his usual sub role"? He's not been the sub all season.
I think he means coz he’s normally named in the last few on the bench. But yeah you’d imagine he’s no danger of being sub if he hasn’t been at all this season so far

just the 3 rookie swaps for me.. Freijah, Smith, Harrison in for Clohesy, garcia and Jones. Take an absolute warchest of 525k into next week. 21 on field

Marshall had a poor game last week but should bounce back (although a WC ruck tag worries me). Could start putting 15-20 points on all the other rucks consistently from here though
Flynn in for the Eagles, last year he was a neutral matchup when he was in for GWS, id expect something similar again. Flynn wont tag, he will just do normal ruck things.

The Gawn tag the other week was simply because it was Bailey Williams vs Max Gawn, Bailey had no chance to actually win the ruck. Marshall is not even close to as dangerous as Gawn is so a tag is likely not even considered by any coach

Smith looking like the sub based on that bench 🥲

Pretty much a lock to be the sub.

Trouble is I need to get rid of Howes for his money to a cheap defender to upgrade the disaster that is Sweet to Marshall or Gawn. I want Marshall but my rd 15 bye is a disaster already

If Kaleb is the sub I think I'm going to edit in Jacob Blight. Should play very soon and Kaleb's score wouldn't count anyways as the sub

Its gotta be done at some point, may as well be this week if you cant find anything better to do and you arent too heavy on round 14 guys already. If you think you can still have 20 guys playing in round 14 with Gawn then id do it

Yeah not 100% sold on my other options. Good points - cheers mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at 2 rookies and 1 upgrade.
The upgrade will bring me to 21 green dots.

Is it silly to bring in either Ryan/serong even though they have a bye next week? If so who would you pick of the 2?

Next weeks trades will be sorted too with green, fisher and rookie in.

Looking at 2 rookies and 1 upgrade.
The upgrade will bring me to 21 green dots.

Is it silly to bring in either Ryan/serong even though they have a bye next week? If so who would you pick of the 2?

Next weeks trades will be sorted too with green, fisher and rookie in.
I've brought Ryan in this week. I worked on the idea that the only other player I have on bye next week is Serong, so Iwill have plenty of options then.

It doesn't matter who you bring in this week as they are going to miss a game sometime...

Leaves me able to look at players like Dunkley, Zorko or Warner next week after they've had their bye.

Sweet and Windsor go to rookies
My quandary is Macrae>Crisp/Day with 20 on field
Or Garcia/Graham to another rook
Look at 2 up next week
I have 4 premos out this week and fielding 21 players, which includes 7 rookies. Compared to 2 premos out next week and fielding 22, so a triple downgrade this week is not the best idea for my team. How many premos out for you and how many rookies do you have to rely on?

Has anyone else had an issue with Fantasy Coach not showing up on the desktop (PC) site? I'm not getting any data but of course I can't subscribe as I already have ...

Shows on the app.

Thank you 🙏🏻

Has anyone else had an issue with Fantasy Coach not showing up on the desktop (PC) site? I'm not getting any data but of course I can't subscribe as I already have ...

Shows on the app.

Thank you 🙏🏻
have you tried logging out and in? Seems fine on mine. Every now and then, it would glitch and not work, but I just reload the page until it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back