Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as it sucks I didnt make the cash from Joe Richards this week, happy enough that I dont have to grab him now.

Mcauliffe and Freijah will be my 2 rookie ins this week I think

Bonner is not maxed out. One bad game against a restrictive team and u guys r out. He is playing eagles next week so at tye very least u owe him that redemption. Personally think he will average over 100 next 2 then will plan to get rid of him before the lions game.

Powell to someone but who around his price range in forward line. Was gnna go J richards and use cash elsewhere but thats done and have the other big dogs. Who is everyone going to if there is anyone even left.

Powell to someone but who around his price range in forward line. Was gnna go J richards and use cash elsewhere but thats done and have the other big dogs. Who is everyone going to if there is anyone even left.

I went a week early on Powell into Sexton last week. Gives me more flexibility to upgrade rooks this week.

Who u downgrading them to for the cash. Nobody cheap out there. Wish a few get named this week.

Currently quite settled on a triple downgrade. Shame about Richards though.

Need my premiums to fire this week, but if I can hang in there this week will be very well set for the rest of the byes given the cash this'll bring in + the cash cows on the pine.

Screenshot_20240527_183004_AFL Fantasy.jpg

Bonner is not maxed out. One bad game against a restrictive team and u guys r out. He is playing eagles next week so at tye very least u owe him that redemption. Personally think he will average over 100 next 2 then will plan to get rid of him before the lions game.
He could easily be stuck on a wing doing nothing like last game and average 70.
Priced at 93, thats what hes going at, therefore pretty much maxxed out.
We owe players nothing lmao

Perfect player to have on the round 15 bye though. Should get you 80+ every other week and then you punt him to whoever you like from a full choice of players who’ve had their bye

Lol i feel like i owe him. This is a guy who has had 2 tonnes last few weeks playing one of the easiest teams to play. U give next cause in the easier games saints players rack it up alot which is bonners specialty.

Perfect player to have on the round 15 bye though. Should get you 80+ every other week and then you punt him to whoever you like from a full choice of players who’ve had their bye
Yeah im not saying hes an urgent out, but he is pretty much capped unless he gets a ceiling score(same as most players).
Not too many decent R15 bye defenders anyway

Yeah im not saying hes an urgent out, but he is pretty much capped unless he gets a ceiling score(same as most players).
Not too many decent R15 bye defenders anyway

I think Bonner into Sinclair is a good play at some point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else tempted to get off Green with the bye.

I have 5 premiums with the bye week so think it could be worth.

IMG_7078.jpeg

View attachment 2002521
Definitely something to consider... recent form hasn't justified the price I paid, but I have other problems that need sorting first, Macrae, J Richards and Cadman are gone long before Green. Was also dumping Hardeman until the Richards news dropped.

View attachment 2002521
Hes priced at 89, so nah not jumping off tbh.
Too cheap to get any value, worst case he goes at 90ish from here which is his last 3 average, best case he goes back to 110+ like we thought he would at the start of the year.
Id rather look for value elsewhere
M7/8 at the end of the byes wouldnt bother me, rather dump other guys who are less likely to make their BE

Going to trade Richards based on the Dogs injury report, just way too long he's potentially out for to hold (probably min 2 weeks based on said injury report and the video) which is a damn shame, if it was a best 22 week I'd hold but the bye weeks make that harder.

Have gone Garcia to Harrison and Adams to Freijah

Gonna find a value option to preserve a mega warchest and do a two up one down next week.

Considering a very discounted SicDog as an in, he has got back into some solid scoring form and he's due for his annual spike game, also considering Ridley.

Going to trade Richards based on the Dogs injury report, just way too long he's potentially out for to hold (probably min 2 weeks based on said injury report and the video) which is a damn shame, if it was a best 22 week I'd hold but the bye weeks make that harder.

Have gone Garcia to Harrison and Adams to Freijah

Gonna find a value option to preserve a mega warchest and do a two up one down next week.

Considering a very discounted SicDog as an in, he has got back into some solid scoring form and he's due for his annual spike game, also considering Ridley.

Salem?

Well Richards out for Harrison, gives me $367k maybe i can upgrade my third trade or leave it for next week

It looks like I'll be fielding the bare 18 this week, with 4 of them being rookies.

I could field 19 with Windsor but high BE, playing in Alice Springs and Lachie Hunter back in the team doesn't bode well for him. I need all of his coin to reach my targets next week, and since his 35 likely won't count in the best 18, I'm happy to trade him and bank the cash.

The Clark suspension comes at the worst time, just as he was starting to tick his price in the right direction with a low BE and a favorable matchup. His 60 might've been useful this week.

A Graham, Garcia, Hore or Hardeman inclusion would be very handy right about now.

With 4x byes and 12x trades to work with I think the usual rule of "don't sideways your premos" goes out the window this year.

Most only have 3 or 4 rooks left on field. And one of them being Wilson who is arguably a better F6 than most others right now.

I think this week I'll do 1x rook fix and 2x sideways premos to load up on the easy bye (r13).

2 of serong, brayshaw and Ryan to come in.

Whitfield, Adams and rozee to hit the road.
I was thinking Powell instead of Whitfield.. but then who do I replace powell with by end of byes? They're all as crap as each other.

Happy to sideways guys these byes, anybody who isnt in the mix for top 6 fwd/def or top 8 mid is on the chopping block.

Not this week though while rookies are available and I have guys I need to cull, either maxed out rookies or guys like Macrae that have gotta go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back