Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forget the fact that it's team dependent, but who we getting off this week:

Macrae or Powell?

I'll field 22 regardless

My question is for all the people getting off Powell this week, who on Earth are you bringing in from the forward line?
It's moreso this week we just have fwd rooks like Harrison and Freijah play instead, and then you can target Fish, Zorko etc off the bye next week to replace the hole

So in my case, I'm looking at going Powell/Macrae to Serong, and then a Zilliams to Fish next week

Position is less important over the byes imo as you can fix it all up over the 4wks. Just make sure you're not TOO weak or heavy on any premos in each position

My question is for all the people getting off Powell this week, who on Earth are you bringing in from the forward line?
Not trading Powell. I still think he's a top 6 forward who just got tired out playing pure mid for the first 8 weeks and needed a rest in games (only reason I can think of as to why Clarko moved him out of the mid rotation). I bet he goes back to his 90+ average after his bye.

No one talking about Hind for a potential 2 week play? Or more
Am considering it. But it is risky. Could save another 200k+ going all the way down to a rookie, but if Hind has another good game his scoring and cash gen could help a lot the next 2 weeks.

Is Darcy Cameron a completely crazy thought given Cox is out for 6 weeks?

Bloody hell these rooks over 300k dont excite me at all. Can anyone shed some light on possible 200k rooks coming in the next few weeks. Would rather take a stab at them possibly playing than paying for freija etc. I will have 18+ every week so no issues there for now. Was gonna go shoenmaker but someone mentioned he was injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rylee sanders would be a decent option as forward at his price. If he isnt a sub before game i think he is better bet than hind mainly die to hinds game being soo late in the week and we wont even know until too late.

How did you get that from what I said?
Because hes been inconsistent all year. He's tonned up once this year before last week and barely scraped there.

Theres a reason why hes priced at 75 and has averaged 81 the first 5 games not including his injured game.

Sure if hes all you can afford then go for it but i wouldn't even waste my time with him.

Dont do it. He isnt even top 5 and u will loose too many points and anotger trade when u trade him up again. Just go set and forget. Gawn/marshall/english is the way. Even xerri better option than him.

You are talking sense and I'll probably grab Marshall (like his matchup this week).

But Cameron would only have to get close over the next 5-6 weeks without Cox for it to be a win. By that time we'll all be luxury trading anyway. My seasons shot anyway so it's a punt I'm looking at (it is only Tuesday)

You are talking sense and I'll probably grab Marshall (like his matchup this week).

But Cameron would only have to get close over the next 5-6 weeks without Cox for it to be a win. By that time we'll all be luxury trading anyway. My seasons shot anyway so it's a punt I'm looking at (it is only Tuesday)
Marshall has been a roler coaster this year thats for sure but if u dont have him and the other big dogs this week is the week to get him. He copped alot of flack for his effort last week and was embarrassed. He will be on a mission and nobody on weagles can stop him. I would be shocked for anything less than 120+ but more like a 140+. I knew last week he would fail cause nobody has ever in this game gone really big 3 games in a row and demons were pissed from the week before when they themselves were embarrassed .

Rylee sanders would be a decent option as forward at his price. If he isnt a sub before game i think he is better bet than hind mainly die to hinds game being soo late in the week and we wont even know until too late.
Forgot about Sanders because Bevo hates him. Might wait a week on him to see what happens when Richards returns into the lineup.

Essendon have the last game of the round. Do you have a backup if he's sub?

EDIT: your options are probably Swallow, Caddy, Johnston
Did see that. Banking cash so even Flanders is an option. Hind and cheaper, there isn't much of interest. Just depends where I play Hind (currently in the fwd spot)
Grundy will be occupying utility and locked, which can complicate trade edit.

Screenshot_20240528_212534_com.fanhub.AFLFantasy_edit_899269127607571.jpg
This week's trades as they currently sit. Not really setting the world alight, and only leaves me with 65k to take into next week, but gotta fix some of these red dots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back