Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have landed here. NWM news is frustrating but think it is better to punt him given he misses two and the returns to Port & Sydney match ups thereafter.

Simpkin in helps with my side next week.

24 playing this week including 18 premiums so no reason to hold Bonner and risk the cash drop.

My team is effectively updated now and will have no rookies/mid pricers on field come Rd 16 so next week I'll be doing English > Gawn type trades.

1718351015682.png

Haven't been around these parts much, been concentrating on my SC team and just giving a cursory glance to my Fantasy team and whacking the trades in without much thought, which is reflected in my 23k ranking. Nearly out of trades and pretty much have a completed team in SC so I'm back here for my weekly trade fix!

Bringing in Grundy, was going to be Xerri but not sure what happens with Treacle. Simpkin is the other non rookie coming in, willing to take a punt at his price and who knows, he might just stick the fulltime mid role. Dowling is the other but a bit suss on whether he's the sub, if he is named as sub then I'll possibly change him to Freddy as I'll have time. Fielding 22 this week and maybe 21 next week

After trades there'll be just the 1 rookie left to upgrade and that'll be to Rozee next week, the team is far from complete though with Sidebum, Powell and Simpkin still in (as well as all of the other spuds), missing some notables in Ryan, Serong, Merrett and Zorko and it's pretty much reflected in my team/cash ITB of $20.75M

1718351222275.png

1718351301969.png

Anyone thinking between Schoenmaker and Jiath, both $200k defenders - which has the better fantasy game and better job security?

I presume they are both half back flankers, prolific in possessions in the lower grade?

Schoenmaker is in for Milera Wanganeen I think - so how much JS - but I don't know who Jiath in for?

Anyone thinking between Schoenmaker and Jiath, both $200k defenders - which has the better fantasy game and better job security?

I presume they are both half back flankers, prolific in possessions in the lower grade?

Schoenmaker is in for Milera Wanganeen I think - so how much JS - but I don't know who Jiath in for?
Probably **** all JS for both, i think atad more for Shoenmaker.

Shoenmaker has better scoring potential imo.

Surely this is a no brainer right. If I can bring in both Zorko and Ryan, I do it?

Originally I was going:
OUT: Clohesy, Oliver, Wilson
IN: Schoenmaker, Simpkin, Zorko

But then NWM news came in:
OUT: Oliver, NWM, Wilson
IN: Schoenmaker, Zorko, Ryan

Last minute trade change because I'm an absolute sicko. I can smell a 40 from Marshall tonight, hearing that he'll be spending a big portion of the game forward and obviously Campbell will heavily impact his scoring.

Marshall > Grundy (Strachan and Briggs in next 2, bullish on some big scores)
NWM > Ryan
Oliver > Green

Praying for the Bont to play, definitely a scary weekend ahead

Surely this is a no brainer right. If I can bring in both Zorko and Ryan, I do it?

Originally I was going:
OUT: Clohesy, Oliver, Wilson
IN: Schoenmaker, Simpkin, Zorko

But then NWM news came in:
OUT: Oliver, NWM, Wilson
IN: Schoenmaker, Zorko, Ryan
You'd be mad not to

Last minute trade change because I'm an absolute sicko. I can smell a 40 from Marshall tonight, hearing that he'll be spending a big portion of the game forward and obviously Campbell will heavily impact his scoring.

Marshall > Grundy (Strachan and Briggs in next 2, bullish on some big scores)
NWM > Ryan
Oliver > Green

Praying for the Bont to play, definitely a scary weekend ahead
Think you're over thinking it tbh. But you're high rank for a reason so go with whats been working!

Also are you full 22 premos?

Think you're over thinking it tbh. But you're high rank for a reason so it could pay off!
My spidey senses are tingling with this one, we'll see how big Rowan goes tonight but I'm feeling optimistic it's the right move

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back