Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Was going to trade Walsh, but thinking might trade Treloar instead?
Maybe get Dawson

If there's enough money left, maybe English to Xerri lol. Will cost me over 200k, they're playing each other and I only expect a 30 point difference. Probably not worth the money to trade.

TOM POWELL IS FINALLY OFF THE FIELD!

200w.gif

Of course, he'll be F6 while I loop Caldwell with Keays

Mannagh > Laurie
Holmes (D7) > Moore

Was going to trade Walsh, but thinking might trade Treloar instead?
Maybe get Dawson

If there's enough money left, maybe English to Xerri lol. Will cost me over 200k, they're playing each other and I only expect a 30 point difference. Probably not worth the money to trade.
Interesting .....3 weeks ago, you wouldn't get a handful of beans for Dawson .....he cost me so badly, what with his volatile change in roles

Same could be said with Powell, who no-one would advocate getting 3 weeks ago

One of the vagaries of the game

Interesting .....3 weeks ago, you wouldn't get a handful of beans for Dawson .....he cost me so badly, what with his volatile change in roles

Same could be said with Powell, who no-one would advocate getting 3 weeks ago

One of the vagaries of the game
I probably won't trade him out, despite my underperforming mids: Walsh, Treloar, Dunks
Maybe it's the way the Bulldogs play, but they allowed him to run around and take marks everywhere. They also didn't tag him. I won't expect the same output against Port or Sydney though.

Will probably just do a boring trade of English to Xerri and Brad Hill (my Phillipou pivot) to Phillipou.

I probably won't trade him out, despite my underperforming mids: Walsh, Treloar, Dunks
Maybe it's the way the Bulldogs play, but they allowed him to run around and take marks everywhere. They also didn't tag him. I won't expect the same output against Port or Sydney though.

Will probably just do a boring trade of English to Xerri and Brad Hill (my Phillipou pivot) to Phillipou.
IMO ....from here trades will be influenced by team matchups

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I need to get Xerri, or is there no point ?

(Rucks are English/Marshall)
I don't even know anymore. 194k difference is a lot. Basically my whole bank. I thought English would be a tougher matchup, but he's playing like he's leaving. Even ROB destroyed him in the ruck and around the ground and Crows fans don't even consider ROB a good ruck.

I don't even know anymore. 194k difference is a lot. Basically my whole bank. I thought English would be a tougher matchup, but he's playing like he's leaving. Even ROB destroyed him in the ruck and around the ground and Crows fans don't even consider ROB a good ruck.
ROB was always going to win taps from English, thus robbing English of points .....ROB's problem is directing his HTA

happy_eagle ....this week English takes on Xerri ...so an interesting trade dilemma

Do I need to get Xerri, or is there no point ?

(Rucks are English/Marshall)
English moonboot/scans Monday,
So I'd say yes, get rid of Tim like I just did.

Mannagh to Rawlinson
English to Xerri

Still leaves $150k for next week for mid tweak or get rid of Daniher.

Option 1: Cash in Z.Taylor and go English to Xerri

Option 2: H.Young and English to Gawn and Sinclair

Option 3: H.Young and Serong to Sicily and Bont
Depends what you’re fighting for. You’re gonna need Xerri if you’re climbing ranks. If you’re playing just league, if your opponent doesn’t have Xerri you can go without him but I’m sure they will try and bring them in.
I think Young avoids the tag this week so maybe Xerri this week and trade Young next

If Sheez is out I’m loving this move I can do (wouldn’t mind a bit of chaos end of the season)

Sheez > Taranto
Tholstrop > Moore

Allows me to loop Simpkin and Serong this week, I love it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back