Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 23 Discussion -🏆PRELIM FINALS🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the better option for this afternoon.

Nic Newman in defence in blustery conditions.

Or Sicily?

Spot on. Madness not to take it unless you need a miracle in a matchup
My matchup is actually going C on Xerri despite the VC Marshall, but looking at the matchup, they will most likely win regardless, so not sure why they are risking it. If I want to win my matchup, I'd have to put the C on Bont, Treloar or Newman, but with all the bad scores I've got already, don't want to risk it.

I would think majority are going Marshall VC unless they are either ranked really high and want to risk to try and move up, or want to win their matchup.
Look I absolutely agree. And earlier in the year this is not even a discussion. But then there is just this round and one more left so I rolled the dice. Come on sexy xxy!

Side note: Tom Powell as my F6, if we could have more of your first five
Minutes, and less of your rest of quarter disappearing act pls

My matchup is actually going C on Xerri despite the VC Marshall, but looking at the matchup, they will most likely win regardless, so not sure why they are risking it. If I want to win my matchup, I'd have to put the C on Bont, Treloar or Newman, but with all the bad scores I've got already, don't want to risk it.

I'm the one needing the miracle in my matchup and I knew my oppo was taking Marshall so I went with X. I'll probably still lose anyway but he's such a fun watch and have nothing else on the line

Wouldve taken huge balls if you were up the top

Plus he's been my captain the last 4 weeks so can hardly sack him now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm the one needing the miracle in my matchup and I knew my oppo was taking Marshall so I went with X. I'll probably still lose anyway but he's such a fun watch and have nothing else on the line

Wouldve taken huge balls if you were up the top

Plus he's been my captain the last 4 weeks so can hardly sack him now
Surely there’s riots then if you DON’T captain the big X!

He’s gotten you 1196 points in the last four weeks before today. One bloke. That’s mental!!

Taking Marshalls VC over Xerri proving to be the right call thankfully.

Reckon the Traders are a fair way off the mark in talking about giving Xerri pig status next week if he went 150. Absolutely no way Xerri belongs in a convo with Swan, Mitchell and Rockliff. Heck, Grundy probably doesn't even belong in that convo.

Reckon the Traders are a fair way off the mark in talking about giving Xerri pig status next week if he went 150. Absolutely no way Xerri belongs in a convo with Swan, Mitchell and Rockliff. Heck, Grundy probably doesn't even belong in that convo.
I also took 131 but I wouldn't speak too soon. A 50 point quarter is quite possible from Xerri in the 4th.

Yeah way too soon to even consider Xerri yet. If he averaged 120+ next year then id look at it at the end of next year

They expressly said they wouldn't be giving any pig statuses out this year, but did say Xerri would be the only person capable of being granted it next year if he were to have another 150 and be the first player to go four 150s in a row.

Looks like normal service has resumed for Tom Powell. Meanwhile, Dylan Moore is K-I-L-L-I-N-G it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 23 Discussion -🏆PRELIM FINALS🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back