Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

In the same boat as you, 164 points off 100!! what's your strategy this week? rollin the dice on a unique?

Nice one! No idea to be honest, especially with doubt over Sheezel. I don't mind Sicily as a unique, but could also backfire if Hawks want to put him on ice. Kennedy against WC appeals too but their entire forward line is injured so he could be stuck in a forward pocket.

Anyone on your radar?

Going Sheezel > Newman.

Second trade is either,

1: Young > Neale/Sinclair
2: Serong > Neale/Sinclair
3: Wood > Moore

The way i see it is Serong will score on par/worse than Young if hes tagged so im leaning that way.

I think i gain more points from one of the first two than Wood > Moore unless he goes 110+ again.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My options appear to be

Gawn and Sinclair/Newman
or
Xerri and NWM/Sicily

I've been choosing the wrong option all year which is part of the reason I'm going with Rowell as he's someone I'd never normally pick.

fantasy-football (2).gif

In your case Id be going Xerri and Sicily in a heartbeat. You do what you will with thus information ;)

Hey, lads, in shambles. Forced to trade Sheezel and Phillipou with no cash in the bank to go up to Moore for Phillip. If I go Sheezel to Newman, I'd have 597k to spend on a forward lol and no idea who in that mess id go, but going Sheezel to Sicily for the week gives me 685k to spend on somebody (Peatling best option?) Any suggestions much appreciated

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back