Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 24 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

With the last round purely for fun with no Div 7 grand final, I thought I would find the perfect trade combination to use all my remaning cash, they may score poorly but screw it lol IMG_3287.jpeg

Righting my wrong and trading Miers straight out.
Young needs to go too.

Gives me $1.47M for a DEF & FWD.
Could go a big dog and a cheapie or two mid pricers.

Currently on Amon & Kennedy but will take a closer look during the week.

Houston to Stewart.
WCE half FWD's were lazy last week. Stew will chop up if he plays mid, def/mid.

Or Houston to Newman. Finals on the line, probably makes those players try harder.
It's for this reason I won't bring in Short, despite him being an early contender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zorko (upgrade of Simpkin) and Powell (retain)
or
J.Cameron (trade Simpkin) and M.Kennedy (trade Powell)

Any thoughts?

My GF opponent has both Zorko and J.Cameron.

I'd be far more into the Cameron trade if he was within 10 of the Coleman.. having said that, he's kicked 6 a couple of times this year for 120's which he could do in 3 quarters (and then get subbed out).

In my Cash league Gf - only 3 uniques His LDU, Cripps, Steele to my Dunkley, Zerrett and Brayshaw

I either match his Moore and go with these 3 head to head or look to go One Dunks/Zerrett to Anderson and get Cameron instead of Moore

Considering Duggan as a bit of a smokey vs Geelong.

Geelong have given up big scores to defenders in recent weeks:

Wilkie 135
Ryan 152
Clark 126
Powell 122 (playing backline)

No Gov, Barrass or Witherden, should be the main man back there and see plenty of it (until he lines up in the Midfield).

Bit worried about Cameron being rested at some point in the game, considering MKennedy instead.

Young & Miers the OUTS.

Peatling surely after last week's score.
It seems to have been a odd score from his last 4-5 weeks

I’m worried about Powell down in Tassie, in a dead NORTH rubber

25fd61090b40f3d0692f11393776ee54.jpg

Need some cash to move Houston to Newman.

I have Dempsey F6 that could go to Phillipou or do I downgrade a bench player for the cash and play Dempsey against eagles

Need some cash to move Houston to Newman.

I have Dempsey F6 that could go to Phillipou or do I downgrade a bench player for the cash and play Dempsey against eagles
Get the cash form the bench. Dempsey should go alright against WCE. Certainly the type of player that can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 24 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back