List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much confirmed it I would’ve thought given he played a role. Didn’t star or anything
Along with in the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king I suppose being one of the few being seen to play your role when all around you are not makes you stand out whilst still not being a star per se.

Along with in the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king I suppose being one of the few being seen to play your role when all around you are not makes you stand out whilst still not being a star per se.

It's not a literal term. Of course Nick Daicos plays a role or several but he's seen as a star. While a forward flanker contesting and being accountable and doing an average job over his career is seen as a role player

If he'd come out and kicked 6 you'd maybe sit back and think maybe there's more

It's not a literal term. Of course Nick Daicos plays a role or several but he's seen as a star. While a forward flanker contesting and being accountable and doing an average job over his career is seen as a role player

If he'd come out and kicked 6 you'd maybe sit back and think maybe there's more
Nathan he's been playing shutdown roles for the last half of the season and not been towelled up once but also managing to hurt the opposition the other way.

He's not there to kick 6 . We haven't had one player kick 6 all year . Last year ?? The year before ??

Players like Cal are very hard to find. He's always been a much bigger contributor to the team than he's ever been given credit for. We don't need any more stars ,we need more players like him.

You win flags off role players doing their job and a couple of them stepping up and giving you that bit extra. Which most of the time he does.

Nathan he's been playing shutdown roles for the last half of the season and not been towelled up once but also managing to hurt the opposition the other way.

He's not there to kick 6 . We haven't had one player kick 6 all year . Last year ?? The year before ??

Players like Cal are very hard to find. He's always been a much bigger contributor to the team than he's ever been given credit for. We don't need any more stars ,we need more players like him.

You win flags off role players doing their job and a couple of them stepping up and giving you that bit extra. Which most of the time he does.

You realise you're not saying anything I disagree with?

So where does Jack Martin fit in our team most media now have him coming to the Lions now that he costs nothing he's probably worth a shot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where does Jack Martin fit in our team most media now have him coming to the Lions now that he costs nothing he's probably worth a shot
He costs a list spot. Maybe if we still have a spot at the rookie draft. But then you have to consider how many inconsistent half forwards do we need

He costs a list spot. Maybe if we still have a spot at the rookie draft. But then you have to consider how many inconsistent half forwards do we need
Precisely; I'd also rather give a go to Will McLachlan next year as a small forward opposed to Jack Martin.

To me, McLachlan looks like he'll just adjust to AFL footy and for that reason alone, want no part in Martin.

I hope we really cash in on the next 4-5 year period and see what we can achieve. It's not often a club gets blessed with two consecutive potential pick 1s while in the middle of their list maturing and landing in a finals window period. Ashcrofts made us get lucky in this regard, I hope the rest of the pieces fall in place for us to really take advantage of this period.

1726608805225.png

Serious question. Can someone explain how we are going to get enough points for Levi, Marshall and potentially a third rort like gallop?

Don’t we need about double the points we have now?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back