Team Mgmt. 2024 Forward Line

Remove this Banner Ad

Menzie needed a shoulder reconstruction too, dunno when he injured that but if he was carrying a badly ****ed shoulder for his last few games it would explain his lack of output
I know they play different posistions but how do you even consider playing a more useless than normal Jye ****ing Menzie over the BIG T who was getting it in the vfl AT WILL.

I know they play different posistions but how do you even consider playing a more useless than normal Jye ****ing Menzie over the BIG T who was getting it in the vfl AT WILL.
I'm not the coach so I won't pretend to know, but I could easily imagine Tsatas being told he had some things to work on in the 2s before being made available for senior selection. They may also have preferred the semblance of defensive effort Menzie provides over Tsatas giving himself leather poisoning.

I'm not the coach so I won't pretend to know, but I could easily imagine Tsatas being told he had some things to work on in the 2s before being made available for senior selection. They may also have preferred the semblance of defensive effort Menzie provides over Tsatas giving himself leather poisoning.
Big Ts not the best outside player. They tried him at the start of the year and playing AFL was hurting more then helping.

Roberts, Hind and Davey can feel pretty agreived though

Not sure about that Martin part.

He’s a very good HB and with Dursma and Jones being the other projected wings I think I’d prefer them being that person who rotated through/pushed up

Martin is an elite forward half player. We need to get him back there instead of having him be a good half back.

We need to bring in multiple fast crafty small forwards. Yes they aren't easy to find but would change the way our forward line would function. Look hard in the state leagues for a mature age if need be.
I would also be playing Martin/Dursma/Durham a bit more up forward as long as our midfield is functioning alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Mgmt. 2024 Forward Line

Remove this Banner Ad

Back