2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats on making the GF, been a season of very high character from your mob after the start you had and thoroughly deserve to be in the big dance once again (just wish you’d won it last year and stopped the Pies ).

Unfortunately, my Blues fell in a heap after looking the goods, and pretty much straight before turning to shite I bought 4 x North Melbourne Breakfast packages with seats at the big dance for myself and family.

I have an opportunity for 4 people/family who miss out on the ballot.

I will get my tickets/email for the North GF breakfast and game tickets on Wednesday, I bought them through this link which are all sold out, the tickets are Category 6 option

I’m not looking to make a profit, just want to get back what I’ve paid for them so if you are interested then please PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

homer simpson GIF

Congrats on making the GF, been a season of very high character from your mob after the start you had and thoroughly deserve to be in the big dance once again (just wish you’d won it last year and stopped the Pies ).

Unfortunately, my Blues fell in a heap after looking the goods, and pretty much straight before turning to shite I bought 4 x North Melbourne Breakfast packages with seats at the big dance for myself and family.

I have an opportunity for 4 people/family who miss out on the ballot.

I will get my tickets/email for the North GF breakfast and game tickets on Wednesday, I bought them through this link which are all sold out, the tickets are Category 6 option

I’m not looking to make a profit, just want to get back what I’ve paid for them so if you are interested then please PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
cant seem to PM you - interested if i miss out on the ballot. Thanks

I'm sitting here thinking "TAKE MY MONEY BEFORE A RANDOM BILL I DIDNT KNOW EXISTED COMES OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!"
I had this happen! Transferred money last night after the game but then the $$$ for my hotel room next weekend came out overnight! Woke up with not nearly enough in my account and have had to do some urgent number juggling.
juggling GIF

Does anyone know when general sale will happen?

My dad is a Lions supporter, formerly Fitzroy and by a wicked chance is home this weekend from his FIFO roster, looking to try and get a couple of tickets together to go as we may never get this opportunity again!

If not we will happily watch from Perth!

I'm sitting here thinking "TAKE MY MONEY BEFORE A RANDOM BILL I DIDNT KNOW EXISTED COMES OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!"

Despite having plenty enough on the card for our tickets even at max price I had the same thought not 15 mins ago - ‘what if they take out our rates even if not due for another 6 weeks?’, ‘what if Medibank accidentally take two months payment out a week after the normal monthly payment came out?’, ‘what if they take our annual car registration out even though we pay monthly and the monthly payment was made last week’.

Does anyone know when general sale will happen?

My dad is a Lions supporter, formerly Fitzroy and by a wicked chance is home this weekend from his FIFO roster, looking to try and get a couple of tickets together to go as we may never get this opportunity again!

If not we will happily watch from Perth!
Is there such a thing for a Grand Final?

Despite having plenty enough on the card for our tickets even at max price I had the same thought not 15 mins ago - ‘what if they take out our rates even if not due for another 6 weeks?’, ‘what if Medibank accidentally take two months payment out a week after the normal monthly payment came out?’, ‘what if they take our annual car registration out even though we pay monthly and the monthly payment was made last week’.
What if the bank your with folds?

A simple confirmation will do, but we are just waiting for Ticketek to debit our credit cards right?

Don’t need to do anything else given we obviously registered last Wednesday?

I feel like I should be doing something.
Because it’s a Sunday, will we see it come out today? Or have to wait until tomorrow? My nightmare scenario would be many of those on here announcing payment has been deducted, and nothing comes out for me and I start to panic.

Because it’s a Sunday, will we see it come out today? Or have to wait until tomorrow? My nightmare scenario would be many of those on here announcing payment has been deducted, and nothing comes out for me and I start to panic.
A mate is a priority member of the Swans. He got the text message Saturday morning regarding adequate funds needing to be available, the same as us this morning.

The funds were deducted from his account around 5pm, so I’d be expecting something similar for us tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seem to recall that happening to me last year; people posted for about 6-8 hours of their tickets having processes and I was tense thinking despite being a P1, people who were on here saying they were a P2 were getting processed before me. Shit way to do this.

A simple confirmation will do, but we are just waiting for Ticketek to debit our credit cards right?

Don’t need to do anything else given we obviously registered last Wednesday?

I feel like I should be doing something.
Rewatch the last quarter a few times more

I seem to recall that happening to me last year; people posted for about 6-8 hours of their tickets having processes and I was tense thinking despite being a P1, people who were on here saying they were a P2 were getting processed before me. Shit way to do this.
They mentioned 3 dates the payments would come out.
Can't remember them but likely Sat, Sun & Mon.
A lot may depend on cards people use and which banks/credit unions etc

If I was in your position, I'd simply be logging into my Ticketek account and removing my credit card details. That way they can't debit it!

Don’t think that would actually work, it’s the card you used to register - if you could change the card to not get charged you’d be able to change the card to get charged.

Does anyone know if you can opt out of the ballot after successfully opting in? I have spent the last two days in emergency with my wife and no closer to any issues about what is going on. Consequently it is probably not a wise idea to try to get from Brisbane to Melbourne. My understanding is should we win they automatically issue the tickets and charge your credit card.
Yeah don’t worry too much, good mates of mine desperate for tickets. PM me if you end up buying them. 👍🏻

I hope all is sorted out with your wife. Sometimes there’s bigger things in life than football. ❤️

Any other P1’s now getting very nervous because they foolishly didn’t select “standing room” as an option? 😳
Should be fine I reckon. I’d guess they say selecting including standing room increases your chance of getting a ticket if it comes down to that.

Anyone last year select no standing room, and still get tickets?

Any other P1’s now getting very nervous because they foolishly didn’t select “standing room” as an option? 😳

I didn't choose standing room last year and ended up getting tickets late in the piece. Sincerely doubt any P1 will get standing room if that option is chosen.

I don't think that will be a problem as P1 won't be allocated standing room tickets.
Probably not a problem for P2 either but they are a chance.
P3 the most likely to get standing room and they defiantly needed to select "including standing room"

I’m looking forward to the lifelong lions fans with day old accounts appearing in this thread soon.

Wonder if we’ll have less this year as there’s no big Victorian club competing.

Should be fine I reckon. I’d guess they say selecting including standing room increases your chance of getting a ticket if it comes down to that.

Anyone last year select no standing room, and still get tickets?
Yeah we were P2 last year, got 5 seats together - hence selecting no standing. Actually my wife and kids wouldn’t stand anyway.

…still doesn’t help irrational nerves! 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back