2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

My broncos supporting mate who bought a 3 game membership in July has level one tickets. He doesn’t even know what Fitzroy is.

Next you’ll be telling us your pet memberships have been allocated tickets

the system last year was first in best dressed. Of you were P1 it was impossible to get a worse ticket than P2 or P3.

Perhaps it has changed this year- but i highly doubt it. A change meaning old mate broncos member got a better ticket than P1 would mean the lions saw how collingwood’s random ticket allocation caused their fans to be furious and thought yep let’s do that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had the $6 dollars debited on Wednesday so card details are fine and more than sufficient funds on the CC.

I had a moments panic when I realised I'd set the single transaction limit to $500. Flash panic till I could fix it around lunchtime. Had to travel to get internet.

Level 4 front for us as well. Just came out and we are P1. At least we’ll be able to see everything unlike last year when we were level 1 just in front of the standing room.

Finally took my money! Level 4 Front. Was thinking P1 would mean Level 1 somewhere, so was a bit bummed when I saw $818. But after reading about others experiences with the sun, overhang etc, in level 1. I’m just glad we’re at the front- not the middle/back.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back