2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Have had what I believe is middle of level 4 taken out.

My partner suffers from vertigo so not ideal being high up like that but over the moon. Did a swap with someone here last year so hopefully someone there is keen to the same again this year.

Best of luck everyone still waiting, keep the faith because the only certainty is uncertainty when it comes to this ridiculous Ticketek system!

P2 just got charged for what I suspect is 2 standing tickets. Highly unlikely but if anyone is looking for cheaper tickets and is keen to swap let me know. Missed out last year and was hoping for a seat 😞

Have had what I believe is middle of level 4 taken out.

My partner suffers from vertigo so not ideal being high up like that but over the moon. Did a swap with someone here last year so hopefully someone there is keen to the same again this year.

Best of luck everyone still waiting, keep the faith because the only certainty is uncertainty when it comes to this ridiculous Ticketek system!

Try grasshopper17.

Does anyone know if you can opt out of the ballot after successfully opting in? I have spent the last two days in emergency with my wife and no closer to any issues about what is going on. Consequently it is probably not a wise idea to try to get from Brisbane to Melbourne. My understanding is should we win they automatically issue the tickets and charge your credit card.
Sorry to hear about your wife SRH17. Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery.

If you u do end up with tickets I would be love to purchase them from you. We are P2 and just got standing tickets. Unfortunately my partner broke his foot on Friday 😭 so unless I can find some tickets to buy we will be watching from home this year and giving up our standing tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back