Game Day 2024 Grand Final - Sydney Swans v Brisbane Lions

Who wins?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

lol and they get Ashcroft no.2 here for peanuts in a 8 weeks time.

Potentially the best player out of two of the last three drafts and they’ve been top 6 the whole way along including premiers this year…super jealous

Grand Final: The Good ,The Bad and The Ugly.

Happy for Fagan as he comes as a ripper bloke.

Massive choke from the Ugly Ducklings.

A certain visiting trolling poster, will be un****ingbearable and more annoying, for the next 12 months.
Love you to Cowboy.

Potentially the best player out of two of the last three drafts and they’ve been top 6 the whole way along including premiers this year…super jealous
Well, at least it's under the long-standing FS rule and not academy picks.

Grand Final: The Good ,The Bad and The Ugly.

Happy for Fagan as he comes as a ripper bloke.

Massive choke from the Ugly Ducklings.

A certain visiting trolling poster, will be un****ingbearable and more annoying, for the next 12 months.

Argh I expect ongoing advice on list build, who to draft and how Reid is not better than Ashcroft.

Just remember a possible pick 1 to the lions at the draft and the best player in the coates league final for nothing

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love you to Cowboy.

Got to wonder what sort of person instead of living in the moment celebrating 🎊🍻🎉 and enjoying a Premiership, prefers to spend time posting on an oppositions board........ surely not trolling us.

Just remember a possible pick 1 to the lions at the draft and the best player in the coates league final for nothing

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I really feel like they need to limit the draft que jumping to 1 pick per draft.

You want Ashcroft FS, fine, but you also want the Academy kid, then you need to trade like everyone else to be in the draft position to take him (and not just via point accumulation)

Hardly peanuts. But it will keep them going.

Interesting the players they bought in over the journey

Daniher
Neale
Dunkley
Cameron

It wasn’t all the draft, they got some stars in

We need to emulate the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Grand Final - Sydney Swans v Brisbane Lions

Back