News 2024 Home Jumper Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't please everyone but definitely the best clash jumper we've had so far.

Even mods 😛
No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im more pissed/devod they've joined forces with Fanatics to run the Bomber Shop which brings an end to buy now pay later as Fanatics refuse to bring it in. Not good for a struggling Veteran on a Military pension, it now forces my hand to get gear from else where if I want it.

I've always been against the reverse jumper (black sash on red) but I have to say, I've completely flipped. Knox played the game yesterday before my son's and their jumper looked really good in person.

Whilst I don't mind our current clash there's really no need for the skid marks. I know it's to technically meet the requirements for red sash on black but come on... it's clearly not what was meant by "red sash on a black guernsey" or however it would have been worded

Best clash jumper we have had.. I love tradition but I think solid black sash would look better. Time to change the constitution I think.

Personally I think we should always have some sort of red sash.
A reverse with a black sash would be a great kit, but it's not us.
I think creative takes on a red sash on red/light base is the best way.
So far we've had a grey base, a black gradient, a pinstripe, and now tyre tracks around the red sash.
Last year's clash also had Under Armour's training pattern watermarked on the base.

I really like the way some of our indigenous clash jumpers have used creative patterns on the base.
Essendon_Front_FB_1024x1024.jpg

2019's is probably my favourite.

I've always been against the reverse jumper (black sash on red) but I have to say, I've completely flipped. Knox played the game yesterday before my son's and their jumper looked really good in person.

Whilst I don't mind our current clash there's really no need for the skid marks. I know it's to technically meet the requirements for red sash on black but come on... it's clearly not what was meant by "red sash on a black guernsey" or however it would have been worded
Are they fielding a side, thought they were supposed to have a few out?

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Home Jumper Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Back