Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. I get annoyed watching other teams get no injuries week after week. Must be nice.
I laughed when someone told me we had no injuries in 2023 and asked if they seen the month where we didn’t have a recognised ruck.

656b60d2e41153f02bc3581096d3d8b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Injury curse no doubt.It’s just a revolving door of injuries this year.Some players come back in from injury while even more go out at the same time.No wonder the team looks so unsettled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To think people thought we'd be all good when we get our injured players back after the bye. Since then we have lost Beau for over a month and now Brody for the season.

It's just the tale of our season. One that has been completely destroyed by the continual injury run. The Mihocek injury is basically the icing on the cake.
We can't get any momentum going, the side looks disconnected and that would be because we constantly need to make changes each week....

It's just the tale of our season. One that has been completely destroyed by the continual injury run. The Mihocek injury is basically the icing on the cake.
We can't get any momentum going, the side looks disconnected and that would be because we constantly need to make changes each week....

Yep 100%.

I guess 2024 is the footy gods saying that we looked after you the last 2 seasons with close finishes and injuries so now is the time to pay the price. Was it worth it? We won a premiership so yes, still makes it hard this season as we’d like a dynasty like the Hawks and Tigs. Still better than the bombres and the scum.

Is this what our expectations are?

Noble - Geelong
Elliott - Hawthorn
Cox- Richmond
Mcstay - Richmond
Mitchell - Carlton
Mcreery - Brisbane

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Noble - Geelong
Elliott - Hawthorn
Cox- Richmond
Mcstay - Richmond
Mitchell - Carlton
Mcreery - Brisbane

According to 3AW, McStay will play against hawthorn. After interviewing sidey, they said he's ahead of expectations

Noble - Geelong
Elliott - Hawthorn
Cox- Richmond
Mcstay - Richmond
Mitchell - Carlton
Mcreery - Brisbane

Beau was 4-6 weeks. Mitchell 3-5 weeks. Cox 2-4 weeks. So they could all be back a bit earlier than your expectations 🙏

Its very interesting the six changes when you see it on paper. We may be looking a completely different team in four weeks with three weeks before the first final. So its just critical to qualify. Im expecting the eight wont be decided until round 24.

Its very interesting the six changes when you see it on paper. We may be looking a completely different team in four weeks with three weeks before the first final. So its just critical to qualify. Im expecting the eight wont be decided until round 24.

The good thing is that none of the sides below us are banging down the door

To think people thought we'd be all good when we get our injured players back after the bye. Since then we have lost Beau for over a month and now Brody for the season.
Umm, not quite.
Out for the HOME AND AWAY season. Could be back for finals. If we make them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back