Injury 2024 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Whole body cast.
Robocop GIF by hoppip

The positive with Alex Pearce arm break is once the scars from surgery have somewhat healed and sweat does not increase risk of infection he can start running again.

Lower body or shoulder injuries can cause a massive drop off in fitness, leading to worse form when they come back in. Pearce should be fine to walk back in and dominate like he was before injury.

The other positive is the rest of his body should be cherry ripe for finals too.

Spewing for Walters, I'm sure he would have kicked a few against the eagles to really get that confidence flowing. Now he's going to have to make his return via the sub again for finals, messy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dammit
I’m going to need another new tele after Saturday after I throw something at it when Emmet gets done holding the ball for the tenth time

Wait a minute , I’m going to the game
Can I throw food at him ?
Second year player who lost the most important years of his football development to a battle with cancer needs to work on his awareness.

I'm not sure throwing food at him would do well for his confidence.

I know its only a joke but I reckon these sorts of comments should stay off social media. Some players, particularly young player's, would def read bigfooty.

about Jordan Clark

'it's just a little bit of a stabiliser on my wrist, and with my hand I'm just battling a bit of a niggly situation but nothing to worry about.' - Jordy on the news last night

Disgusting

Second year player who lost the most important years of his football development to a battle with cancer needs to work on his awareness.

I'm not sure throwing food at him would do well for his confidence.

I know its only a joke but I reckon these sorts of comments should stay off social media. Some players, particularly young player's, would def read bigfooty.
Gawd
Call the fun police

Anyone who can tell me with a straight face that watching Emmet get run down time and time again didn’t have them yelling out “ back to the WAFL champ “ is pretty full of it

Otherwise it must have just been me and JL

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2024 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back