F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Who's on top after the break?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The manipulation would be worse if you didn't allow them.

It might be Norris' only chance to win a WC in his career and for Mclaren to do so in the near future.

On the flip side, if Mclaren is the best next season form the start, you want things to happen so that Piastri isn't undermined. That means playing the team game this year.
Hmm i couldn't care less if Lando or MCL or Albon or Williams or whoever wins a WDC all i want is every race to be as exciting as possible and team orders have destroyed that many times so i say ban them.

10k fine seems ridiculously light in the scheme of things.

I can understand not penalising the driver when it usually others in the team that are responsible, but 10k is hardly a disincentive
it was clearly not oscar's fault. he was waved in. it was poor but i don't think a crash was likely, so 10 grand seems about right.

Hmm i couldn't care less if Lando or MCL or Albon or Williams or whoever wins a WDC all i want is every race to be as exciting as possible and team orders have destroyed that many times so i say ban them.

I understand the sentiment but while a constructor can have multiple cars in the championship, there will always be some form of team orders when one driver isnt a chance of winning the WDC.

I mean, they did ban team orders before and all it led to was "Fernando is faster than you" :sweatsmile:

I understand the sentiment but while a constructor can have multiple cars in the championship, there will always be some form of team orders when one driver isnt a chance of winning the WDC.

I mean, they did ban team orders before and all it led to was "Fernando is faster than you" :sweatsmile:
I know but i can dream of good racing every race surely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the F2 Feature Race and Bearman makes Mazespin look good with his in pack racing. He's caused two incidents so far.
I know he's much younger than DeVries, but getting similar vibes (putting a driver in the car after a late call up, despite not showing much in F2). Reckon he may struggle at F1 next year.

I know he's much younger than DeVries, but getting similar vibes (putting a driver in the car after a late call up, despite not showing much in F2). Reckon he may struggle at F1 next year.
His only saving grace is that he is young. Surprised Zane Moloney doesn't get more kudos considering his background and his results which are actually better than Bearman (beat him in F3)

**** you Nicco, talking about team orders before they even start that Oscar shouldn’t be allowed to pass Lando on the first lap. Nicco has gone full cult with the “British” Sky F1

Not unlike someone we were discussing last week…
And Lance won 14 races of 30 in the FIA F3 European Championship (now folded) on his way to a title that year. That's more than Max and George did. Bearman has not done anything above F4 level.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Back