2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that everyone has finished the byes, here's my revised ladder for the rest of the season.
Gives us Blues vs Pies in week 1 of finals, but for the loser, they will likely have to go and face Swans in Sydney in the prelim, providing they win the semi the following week.
1719290543468.png
1719290719474.png

Now that everyone has finished the byes, here's my revised ladder for the rest of the season.
Gives us Blues vs Pies in week 1 of finals, but for the loser, they will likely have to go and face Swans in Sydney in the prelim, providing they win the semi the following week.
View attachment 2029854
View attachment 2029855

to be honest this looks pretty good, though i reckon Collingwood would have Carltons number on the G. Calton then beat Geelong and have to win one in Sydney.

Could see a Collingwood v Swans Final

though if it was Carlton v Cwood Grand Final than Melbourne would ****in blow up. AFL would love it to death.

View attachment 2029854
View attachment 2029855

Sydney v Carlton GF. Looks that way.

Carlton would need the spineless 2016 Grand Final umpires getting sucked into another fairytale again to be a chance.

Not counting out Collingwood either. GWS can get humming also.

Sydney v Carlton GF. Looks that way.

Carlton would need the spineless 2016 Grand Final umpires getting sucked into another fairytale again to be a chance.

Not counting out Collingwood either. GWS can get humming also.

nah, swans have big mental demons on the MCG in GF.

Carlton or Collingwood would take it to them. Any type of momentum and the crowd would be insane

View attachment 2029854
View attachment 2029855
If hawks can only win 3 games for the rest of the year then it will be a disappointing end to the season considering we play WC, Nth, Richmond. If we win those 3 then it would mean we lost 6/6 against the other teams - Geel, Freo (in Tas), Col, Ade, GWS, Carl.

Those 6 would be tough, but id expect they could win at least 2-3 of them. We've beaten 2 of those teams already this year (GWS + Ade)

If hawks can only win 3 games for the rest of the year then it will be a disappointing end to the season considering we play WC, Nth, Richmond. If we win those 3 then it would mean we lost 6/6 against the other teams - Geel, Freo (in Tas), Col, Ade, GWS, Carl.

Those 6 would be tough, but id expect they could win at least 2-3 of them. We've beaten 2 of those teams already this year (GWS + Ade)
You very well could pinch one of those games, but I do my predictions based on who I think will win the game, not which team I think is the underdog but might pinch it.
There's a lot of 50/50 games for all teams and there will be games where underdogs get up.

Ironically, I actually tipped you to lose to WC in Perth and beat Freo in Tas.
You could easily topple the Cats given their recent form and if the Crows game was in Vic, I'd probably give you the chocolates.
Your game against them at the G was pretty even after quarter time.

1) GWS
2) Sydney
3) Port Adelaide
4) Collingwood
5) Carlton
6) Geelong
7) Essendon
8) Brisbane
9) Adelaide
10) Gold Coast
11) Melbourne
12) St Kilda
13) Fremantle
14) Western Bulldogs
15) Hawthorn
16) Richmond
17) North Melbourne
18) West Coast

So so hard where I had Melbourne 2nd then slid them to 11th. Imagine the top 14 have making finals as a realistic pass mark so 6 teams will have a failed season.
Still looking alright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WLD%
1.Sydney1940133.0%
2.Geelong1670116.3%
3.Fremantle1481107.0%
4.Gold Coast1490105.7%
5.Brisbane Lions1391116.2%
6.Essendon139199.7%
7.Carlton13100105.9%
8.GWS13100104.2%
9.Port Adelaide12110101.4%
10.Collingwood11102101.3%
11.Melbourne12110100.1%
12.Western Bulldogs11120110.4%
13.Hawthorn1112093.0%
14.St Kilda815093.1%
15.Adelaide715198.3%
16.West Coast716081.0%
17.Richmond518075.4%
18.North Melbourne518074.3%
QF1: SYDNEY v Gold Coast
QF2: GEELONG v Fremantle
EF1: BRISBANE LIONS v GWS
EF2: Essendon v CARLTON

SF1: Gold Coast v BRISBANE LIONS
SF2: Fremantle v CARLTON

PF1: SYDNEY v Carlton
PF2: GEELONG v Brisbane Lions

GF: Sydney v GEELONG

Home final for Geelong easiest route to a flag
Carlton only winning 3 more games for the year with Richmond, North, WCE, Hawthorn and StK to come?

Carlton only winning 3 more games for the year with Richmond, North, WCE, Hawthorn and StK to come?
Right?

I’m far from your biggest fan, but still have you second.

For all this talk on the Bombers and top 4 they're going to be lucky to win 2 games.

Looking at their draw, I think 2 wins is likely, 3 possible, 4 only if they do good. Can't see them getting 5.

They may not make finals

Carlton will win 8/9 but at worst 7/9

I'm expecting

1. Sydney
2. Carlton
3. Brisbane

Sydney
Carlton
Collingwood
Geelong
Brisbane
Freo
Gold Coast
Essendon

GWS
Port
Melbourne
Bulldogs
Hawthorn
Adelaide
Saints
West Coast
Richmond
North

today seemed impossible, now anything is possible

Ah yes, I know that feeling. We felt that after the Port Adelaide game. Who could even beat us !
Then came the Demons game and we were on a choke hold, gasping for thin air.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back