2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Your annual predictable prediction of overrating Hawks & underrating the Crows...

I had us for spoon last year.

You crows should try not to get so salty over a prediction.

Lol, you had us hardly winning a game in the 1st half of last season & Nicks likely to be sacked. You only posted it about 100 times for all to see.

I'm not salty as your ridiculous assessments of the Crows can't be taken seriously...

My “ridiculous assessment” of the Crows(and Hawks) has proven to be categorically correct.

Unlucky.

My “ridiculous assessment” of the Crows(and Hawks) has proven to be categorically correct.

Unlucky.
You specifically asked the Chief for us to not communicate with each other on BF.

... so I won't be responding apart from this post.

Apologies if it wasn't you, but there was one Crow who also found the idea of Geelong bouncing back this year laughable and without justification.
Different poster.

I was on record in the Cats v Tigers thread that I could see the Cats bouncing back this year, but not the Tigers.

I didn't have you playing finals, but said I wouldn't be surprised if you did bounce back.

I don't get bookmakers. They've made minor adjustments to Brisbane and Sydney, GWS are up to $5 from 8 I think it was. Bulldogs down from $5.5 to 7. And still they don't acknowledge Port Adelaide. Port can win close games, and they can beat the best teams.

View attachment 2076151

Which Port Adelaide supporters are banking on Hinkley to win a premiership?

You specifically asked the Chief for us to not communicate with each other on BF.

... so I won't be responding apart from this post.

You were so wrong about the Hawks, you should be apologising with you last post. Yet here you are with your last-word-lame-reply again.

Since Sydney have dropped a few in the past 6 weeks, the 2024 ladder has a resemblance to 2016 where the top 7 teams that season were separated by only 2 wins.

The difference this season is it is close right through the 8 with current top seed Sydney on 15 wins, and 9th place Carlton with 12 wins. If the gap in the top 8 remains 2-3 wins, I'd say seeds and home finals won't count for much in one-off playoffs. Anyone can knock anyone off on the day. It also currently makes ladder predictor an tough task with teams down to 15th genuinely capable of beating any opponent.

For a coincidence, after rd 22 Sydney are 1st and Bulldogs are 7th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ordering of the 8 still very much alive.

Freo still very much need to win this week against GWS. Could miss out. All Carlton and Collingwood need is to score 1 win and they can displace us. If we win this week, it's likely going to be finals all set for round 24.

Port could potentially win both games and still finish 3rd. Geelong have two potential big wins coming up and are about 78 points behind Port.

Port will need to win by 10 points to retain their current percentage. I can easily see a 100pt win against the Eagles in round 24 so Port willl need to have a big enough win to make sure they don't get overtaken. Will be a very hot two rounds potentially for both sides.

GWS could lose both games

Brisbane SHOULD win both, but top 4 will be a tight finish.

I am petrified of losing to Ross' shit football. He's the type of arsehat that will get his boys up for this game that means nothing to them.
You were right to be worried it seemed.

Should get a nice bounce back win next week

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

WLD%
1.Sydney1760127.6%
2.Port Adelaide1670115.9%
3.GWS1670112.7%
4.Hawthorn1490111.7%
5.Carlton1490110.8%
6.Geelong1490105.5%
7.Brisbane Lions1391118.7%
8.Western Bulldogs13100117.9%
9.Collingwood1292101.7%
10.Fremantle12101110.8%
11.Essendon1210195.9%
12.Melbourne1112099.3%
13.St Kilda1013097.9%
14.Gold Coast1013096.2%
15.Adelaide814198.5%
16.West Coast617073.1%
17.North Melbourne320067.8%
18.Richmond320066.3%
QF1: Sydney v HAWTHORN
QF2: Port Adelaide v GWS
EF1: CARLTON v Western Bulldogs
EF2: GEELONG v Brisbane Lions

SF1: SYDNEY v Carlton
SF2: Port Adelaide v GEELONG

PF1: HAWTHORN v Geelong
PF2: GWS v Sydney

GF: HAWTHORN v GWS

If there are anymore twists and turns in this season, then this could happen.

I’m feeling nervous for GWS & Port right now because their streaks are set to expire soon, pre-GF. 2024 logic tells us they will have to drop final round or finals week 1-3 (they can afford to lose next week against more desperate opponents as long as they win their QF wherever). Cats, Bulldogs and Hawks all appear to have timed their most recent losses well given Cats still look likely for top 4 and Bulldogs/Hawks top 8.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back