Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Whan is a mid right? If he's getting tagged at his age I reckon that's a great sign. Not super concerned about goalkicking, Bont is an ordinary shot for goal too. Can he play outside or is he an inside player?

Robinson sounds mint. Man I hope he comes on and we get him for some picks in the 20s and 30s.
Whan does play outside but doesn't have the same impact imo. Tbh now that I think about it I don't see any talent scouts at the South's game watching him but that could be for a variety of reasons. I suppose it's a free hit at the end of the day so Freo might as well take the chance and draft him next year.

Welcome back Kingy!

Nice to know Carlton have every excuse under the sun due to injury and bad luck this time of year - but us losing a close game while missing our entire spine, haha sucked in freo!

(It actually feels like order has been restored, so feeling pretty good about this tbh)

I don't know if it was posted but did anyone see that little travel vlog The West did on our recent trip to Melbourne?

It looks so exhausting, and it's just so depressing watching that and realising that we have to do this every second week and then have to compete against a team that have slept in their own beds every day for the past two months. It's times like this, where we've lost five games by being just 5% off that have me thinking just how much better would we be if we got the advantage of playing 75% of the season at home.

I know it's a national competition and that's what the team's signed up for, but doesn't make it any less depressing realising just how much better we have to be to compensate for such a massive disadvantage.

Welcome back Kingy!

Nice to know Carlton have every excuse under the sun due to injury and bad luck this time of year - but us losing a close game while missing our entire spine, haha sucked in freo!

(It actually feels like order has been restored, so feeling pretty good about this tbh)
We deserve to get smashed. The last 2 games are completely our doing

We deserve to get smashed. The last 2 games are completely our doing
Not really. Treacy doesn't **** his knee, we win vs Essendon. Fyfe doesn't get a soft as butter suspension, we beat Essendon. Erasmus doesn't get called on a bullshit 15m and Treacy kicks form 20m in front, we beat Essendon.

Missing our entire spine? Any of Pearce, Darcy or Treacy in, we beat Geelong (yep even if TDK is in). Don't get some horseshit calls (Neale's Mark, pick a 50m penalty) we're a coin toss off.

Disappointing that we're reliant on so few players? Absolutely, but deserved to get smashed? Sorry mate, that's well off the mark. We get Darcy and Treacy back against GWS and we'll be in it.

We're playing 2nd and 3rd missing our entire spine. It'll take something crazy for us to make finals.

Just wait until every single one of them forgets that when they make their pre season predictions next year when really they’re just trying to a find a way to fit as many big Victorian clubs and Gold Coast into their top eight without looking like morons.

I don't know if it was posted but did anyone see that little travel vlog The West did on our recent trip to Melbourne?

It looks so exhausting, and it's just so depressing watching that and realising that we have to do this every second week and then have to compete against a team that have slept in their own beds every day for the past two months. It's times like this, where we've lost five games by being just 5% off that have me thinking just how much better would we be if we got the advantage of playing 75% of the season at home.

I know it's a national competition and that's what the team's signed up for, but doesn't make it any less depressing realising just how much better we have to be to compensate for such a massive disadvantage.

Speaking of travel did you see the banner the West Coast fans put together for their trip to Tassie.

Kind of rips into us a bit but also not really - thought it is was pretty funny, despite despising every about that fan base.

For those that didn’t see it - Something along the lines that their players were able to use functional toilets on the way over to Tassie. Can’t remember the exact words.

Speaking of travel did you see the banner the West Coast fans put together for their trip to Tassie.

Kind of rips into us a bit but also not really - thought it is was pretty funny, despite despising every about that fan base.

For those that didn’t see it - Something along the lines that their players were able to use functional toilets on the way over to Tassie. Can’t remember the exact words.

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_49ad66a3-78df-449c-aec1-d603ab456700 (2).jpeg
    Messenger_creation_49ad66a3-78df-449c-aec1-d603ab456700 (2).jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 117

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome back Kingy!

Well he only had to read BF to realise most on here believe we're shit and bag the shit out of the game plan and JL.

So what did he say what was anything different to what was said on here.

Well he only had to read BF to realise most on here believe we're shit and bag the shit out of the game plan and JL.

So what did he say what was anything different to what was said on here.

I mean if the bigfooty vent thread is the standard, then sure - I would have hoped a professional football analyst would have acknowledged we were missing our three most important structural players as at least a counter balance to the criticism

Then maybe we have to allow for it.

It is a National competition for all but the VFL clubs.
The rest travel every second week, the VFL clubs travel five times a year.

It is a National competition for all but the VFL clubs.
The rest travel every second week, the VFL clubs travel five times a year.
it is their competition . they started it. they allowed others to join, never promised to make it fair.

It jsut all about the TV rights.

Cant be fair compettion when you dont play every team the same number or times as everyone else does.

So many things are just not fair.

But it is all we have and it aint ever changing

it is their competition . they started it. they allowed others to join, never promised to make it fair.

It jsut all about the TV rights.

Cant be fair compettion when you dont play every team the same number or times as everyone else does.

So many things are just not fair.

But it is all we have and it aint ever changing
It "used" to be theirs, it now belings to Australia. The sad part about it is that the AFL, with franchise clubs have once again become the rulers. Every club bar the two WA clubs, and maybe Lions are run by the AFL. There is no way that with numbers like that they will now want to make the competition even.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back