Injury 2024 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how many times it has to be repeated that the same thing was just as likely to happen to Pearce if they waited an extra month to bring him back. The break was in a completely different part of the arm and was always going to be a risk with a plate.

The wires aren't being crossed anywhere. Everyone in the club is on the same page regarding the severity of injuries. It's simply that they choose to pedal out a different story to the media than the reality for whatever reason.
Agree with this re: plate, however the most conservative option was to not put a plate in at all and let the bone heal by itself in the first place. I suspect that if we were not so thin on the ground for experienced key backs at the time, that would have been the preferred option.

Agree with this re: plate, however the most conservative option was to not put a plate in at all and let the bone heal by itself in the first place. I suspect that if we were not so thin on the ground for experienced key backs at the time, that would have been the preferred option.
Yeah ideally, but it would’ve had him back around the same time anyway if they’d gone that route

I will reveal the info after the final game. And I could be wrong as it's not straight from the horses mouth it's from someone attached to the radio media
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, just a decent human, you probably wouldn’t understand what that is.
only thing i understand is sean darcy who is on big money wont play..... AGAIN and thats why we wont play finals and fans who are all goody two shoes like yourself are the problem why this club always accepts mediocrity and NEVER goes anywhere

only thing i understand is sean darcy who is on big money wont play..... AGAIN and thats why we wont play finals and fans who are all goody two shoes like yourself are the problem why this club always accepts mediocrity and NEVER goes anywhere
First, it's delusional to think fans have any substantial impact on selection and club direction. Second, Darcy missed just 7 games from 2020-2022. He's had a few injury concerns across these past two seasons, but it's not uncommon in rucks in their mid-20's who have been battering rams for numerous seasons by then.

You should take a sign down to Cockburn calling Sean a fat campaigner, just really get into the spirit of things.

Really show you “won’t accept mediocrity” drink

Let us know when results improve

DRINK!

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2024 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back