Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Completely off topic random thought but every time I go to a home game and hear the after game AC/DC tracks playing I feel like we sort of missed an opportunity with our club song.
“TNT” replaced with “Fremantle” with a slight change of lyrics would be a cracking club song, unique and recognisable to anyone listening (even overseas).
You’d think AC/DC themselves would have been on board with our Bon Scott links to Freo, and the thought that this song may still be sung every week for the next 50 / 100 / 1000 years or however long the AFL is in existence for.
Is it too late for a change ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
This is awesome. Simple and effective. Go to the game and make it happen. This is the kind of stuff that EPL clubs do for fun and it's amazing.

Topical chants are the best. My favourite ever was Everton vs Spurs back when Rooney had just gone back to Everton and had (the previous day) been caught cheating on the missus again. Spurs hadn't won at home but were invincible away. 2-0 up and Cue...

"We love playing away, we love playing away, not as much as Rooney, but we love playing away!"

You can't tell me that:

A) the wittiest and most cerebral supporters (the sisyphean struggle of Freo attracts us) couldn't come up with brilliant chants about our players or the opposition at the drop of a hat?
B) It wouldn't lift the team and demoralise the opposition.

Let's get it done!

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP Sam Landsburger. Must be very tough for his family and friends. Incredibly sad news.

I’m one of the worst culprits at times getting too fired up about freo and footy but things like this remind you it really doesn't matter all that much. It’s just a game and there’s much more important things in life.

Hoyne from Champion Data is saying St Kilda is the worst possible match up for Carlton and backed the Saints to win this weekend.

Rise Docker fans, for the footy gods smile upon us this weekend.
Has he taken into account the fact that Carlton will **** us at any and every opportunity?

We Can And We Will Shia Labeouf GIF

The Carlton blues getting ready to stuff our season up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back