Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading that article featuring Haydn Young and the way he is urging fans to pack the stadium on Sunday has made me a bit emotional.

Come on people let’s make the same noise we made for the Elimination Final against the WB.
It got them over the line before and it can do it again on Sunday.

I get the feeling It’s almost as if bakers pushed this more than WC I reckon especially considering how much freo put into him
Obviously couldn’t shake the fan boi in him tho
(Which is all good as we’ve benefited from it in the past)
Baker is an idiot if he wants to go to WC .

Without Barras they are in for a world of pain , once McMuffin leaves/ injured it will be pound for pound the scrawniest backline in the AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baker is an idiot if he wants to go to WC .

Without Barras they are in for a world of pain , once McMuffin leaves/ injured it will be pound for pound the scrawniest backline in the AFL
he has 2 cups. He wants assurance of being best 22 and getting paid well the remainder of his career. WC makes all the sense. Not a great deal for WC if it costs them a pick in a rebuild without priority picks but sucked in.

he has 2 cups. He wants assurance of being best 22 and getting paid well the remainder of his career. WC makes all the sense. Not a great deal for WC if it costs them a pick in a rebuild without priority picks but sucked in.
Maybe he’s been reading the Richmond boards and actually believes he could be the man to turn around WCs fortunes.

Maybe he’s been reading the Richmond boards and actually believes he could be the man to turn around WCs fortunes.
with no priority picks and 1 pick in the top 20 each year and questions over Harley staying given his GF lives in Vic, and Tassie about to soak up all the good picks, I don't see anything turning around WCs fortunes this decade.

btw, anyone who quotes and then winges about the latest BS from the South Australian Shock Kock will be put on ignore.

Last edited:
West coast get baker for nothing in the PSD, their list is so so poor they should be nothing but ruthless in getting him for nothing.

Err nope .
Richmond have first pick so they d just redraft him
WC will have no option but to deal

West Coast can offer him a long term huge money deal and then Richmond have to agree to that deal in order to select him in the PSD. They have the money to do it, but it would be hilarious considering they can already pay him more but don't want to because they are happy to shed players for picks.

I don't think Richmond would pick him. I expect the deal he lodges for the PSD would be short term and huge money, then he will sign on longer at a reduced rate just after new year.

But Richmond paying Baker $1,000,000 and $750,000 of Bolton's salary in 2025 would sure be something.

I get the feeling It’s almost as if bakers pushed this more than WC I reckon especially considering how much freo put into him
Obviously couldn’t shake the fan boi in him tho
(Which is all good as we’ve benefited from it in the past)
Yeah leave him there. We don't want anyone who doesn't have the passion to play for our club. Especially one that won't shift the needle much anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back