Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d rather Kelly Underwood commentating todays game instead of the Eagles sycophant Adam Papalia.

Guaranteed Papalia will be barracking hard for Porf during todays game…
Maybe the Kelly Underwood call was a bit too far but Papalia is flogger…

Still ****en fuming they showed up for 1 week out of the last 7 and it was ****en against us

okay maybe they did show up for 2 more out of those 7 but still, ****sake

We got them when they were getting pumped by the media because they still had a slim chance of making finals

Still ****en fuming they showed up for 1 week out of the last 7 and it was ****en against us

okay maybe they did show up for 2 more out of those 7 but still, ****sake

We got them when they were getting pumped by the media because they still had a slim chance of making finals
Yet we get pumped by the media and there is no response

We don’t get pumped. We don’t have fans abusing and throwing shit are our players either. So unless you wanna stoop that low then we’ll never be under as much pressure as they were.

It doesn’t count when King and Cornes are pedaling the same shit after every loss and every win we play

We don’t get pumped. We don’t have fans abusing and throwing shit are our players either. So unless you wanna stoop that low then we’ll never be under as much pressure as they were.

It doesn’t count when King and Cornes are pedaling the same shit after every loss and every win we play
So “Chokers” on the back page is not getting pumped? If they did that to me I would of been ****en fuming

We weren't hitting the lows of other teams this year

happened 3 times but 1 was a write off

When you look back at the 3 games we were pulled apart you can find 3 excuses (Whether they are valid or not is another thing)
Derby - stayed in adelaide for a week, I hope we don't repeat this next year (Eagles also ambushed us)
Sydney - RIP Cam, I'd count this one as valid
Dogs - came off the bye (its a worrying trend for us, I wouldn't call it a valid excuse, I'd say its a massive issue by now)

The rest of the games we were clearly in them, weren't pulled apart or anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back