2024 Membership - New record!

Remove this Banner Ad

We never sell our seats back to the club. We respect the rights of those around us (who've become friends) to have what they pay for - a dedicated Bulldog members' area.
It’s not necessary, surely. Our games are rarely sold out. Sometimes it seems as if they only want to reduce the number of attendants to be employed or the cleaning area. Any other reasons?

Just needs a handful of people to pay 50 x $1 memberships forward.

So what the point buying normal bronze silver or gold when you can get discounted memberships ?

I can get to between 4 and 6 games per year yet buy a seat for season ? If they are just making this a cheap / giveaway product more and more members will just downgrade

So what the point buying normal bronze silver or gold when you can get discounted memberships ?

I can get to between 4 and 6 games per year yet buy a seat for season ? If they are just making this a cheap / giveaway product more and more members will just downgrade
You’re paying Bont’s wages mate. Keep up the full membership.

Anyone tempted to upgrade to the Social Club membership? Got a text today and I’m thinking about it. I’ll be sick if we get to the GF and I don’t have a ticket.

You want to wait until round 21 and pay $1 for a 2024 membership? That makes zero sense.

It's not for the members that sign on every season. It's to get fence-sitters and casuals interested in the club and acts as a pathway to recruiting them as a supporter and onto proper memberships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really need to sort this out for next year. I pay good money for multiple ground level reserve seats. I do this as I only like sitting with my own supporters, that's what a members reserve is.

I don't sell back yet if others do, it should only be for bulldog bar code members. Let opposition supporters sit elsewhere!

They really need to sort this out for next year. I pay good money for multiple ground level reserve seats. I do this as I only like sitting with my own supporters, that's what a members reserve is.

I don't sell back yet if others do, it should only be for bulldog bar code members. Let opposition supporters sit elsewhere!
yeh bang on...we had an 'experience' with Carlton supporters a few weeks back, in and around us, causing a young lass to move elsewhere.

Can't like this enough... If/when the club does a supporters survey, I hope this issue is brought up multiple times.

yeh bang on...we had an 'experience' with Carlton supporters a few weeks back, in and around us, causing a young lass to move elsewhere.

There is a anti social number for Marvel (0427767768) text to get DH’s kicked out - Seen it be effective a few times. Young lady shouldn’t have to move.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Membership - New record!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back