2024 Membership - New record!

Remove this Banner Ad

You have to wonder where this weird membership tally arms race will end up.

Clubs just finding increasingly artificial ways to boost their numbers for the annual "record membership!" PR move until every club has 3 million members while getting about 20 thousand people to games

Clubs just finding increasingly artificial ways to boost their numbers for the annual "record membership!" PR move until every club has 3 million members while getting about 20 thousand people to games
Lies, Damned Lies and Membership Tallies.

It’s a weird one, used to only be the old ‘big clubs’ flogging pet memberships to boost figures but now everyone does it. How GWS can say without cracking up laughing that they have 35k-40k members is the best one.

Anyone know where I can find my membership number? I bought a three game membership for the last few weeks of the Home and Away season. Trying to access members presale for the GWS game, but even when I sign in to Ticketmatser, I assumed it would automatically connect me as a member since my WB account is linked to it as well.

Western Bulldogs home page is confusing trying to find a link for tickets from your account page, Ticketmaster shows me as a general public, I cannot find a membership number on my accounts page anywhere. No email was sent with a special event code etc. Its like I paid for a small membership, yet I do no exist in a way haha.

Some of my sheep gave me that "you still haven't signed us up as members" look today. I told them to wait until Aug 2025 when we need their numbers to "set another membership record"... we do have a membership category for non-pet stock, right? 😄

Some of my sheep gave me that "you still haven't signed us up as members" look today. I told them to wait until Aug 2025 when we need their numbers to "set another membership record"... we do have a membership category for non-pet stock, right? 😄

Those membership numbers are pretty wooly.
Hopefully they flock to our games.

Anyone know where I can find my membership number? I bought a three game membership for the last few weeks of the Home and Away season. Trying to access members presale for the GWS game, but even when I sign in to Ticketmatser, I assumed it would automatically connect me as a member since my WB account is linked to it as well.

Western Bulldogs home page is confusing trying to find a link for tickets from your account page, Ticketmaster shows me as a general public, I cannot find a membership number on my accounts page anywhere. No email was sent with a special event code etc. Its like I paid for a small membership, yet I do no exist in a way haha.
I think you need to dl the western bulldogs app to find it, or it's on the digital card in your ticketmaster account.

I dunno, can't remember exactly but I had the same problem... it's really hard to find.

Email the club's membership team. They are usually pretty helpful.

_Cerberus_ in the western bulldogs app
Membership menu
My digital card
Click a game
Your tickets will appear
Ticket details
There it will show barcode number
Thanks. I entered the barcode number.

Apparently that 3 game membership does not entitle me to early access for the GWS game. Which sucks as I ended up not being able to attend a single one of those 3 games I purchased haha. Meant to be sleeping now in between night shifts, now I have to force myself to stay awake to wait for it to hit public sale.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Membership - New record!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back