MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_0511.jpeg

GSFxviWaUAQcVGv

AFL gone PC loony on this one. Siciliy, Mitchell, Hodge, Matthews, Brereton all crying and we must placate them?? Then Mick and Clarko chime in, 2 coaches who've done a lot worse for the image of the game with various incidents beyond what Kenny has ever done. Would of been laughable if Sheedy also had something to say, another coach who got away with various interesting acts.

Oh my lord if Kenny responded to Ginnivans tweet Friday night with something along the lines of what he said 10 metres away from him on the ground then what?

Next year I'd love for club coaches after playing the Hawks to have a sook that Mitchell looked at a player funny etc etc. Gosh was impressed with the wees and poos putting it together this year but then realised why I've disliked them and Mitchell so much since the Clarko era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridiculous that the AFL consider what Kenny did the same as what McCartney did. Even more so that Hinkley was responding to what Ginnivan said and didn't just walk up and start berating him.
McCartney has previously been fined $20k for abusing umpires as well.

Ken was also remorseful & apologetic straight after it 🤷‍♂️

Ridiculous that the AFL consider what Kenny did the same as what McCartney did. Even more so that Hinkley was responding to what Ginnivan said and didn't just walk up and start berating him.
....and the words were not aggressive at all...he just said you arent flying...part of a bit of very very light banter which was started by ginnivan

money grab afl :shoutyoldman:

....and the words were not aggressive at all...he just said you arent flying...part of a bit of very very light banter which was started by ginnivan

money grab afl :shoutyoldman:

Gonna be one hell of a Christmas party at AFL house this year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Allegedly all of the fine money goes to a fund that deals with concussion research etc.
The AFL has to pay for weekly concussion tests on Michael Christian...

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back