Georgia Southern @ Georgia Tech 10AM ACC Network
James Madison @ Charlotte 10AM ESPNU
New Mexico @ Arizona 12:30PM ESPN WatchEPSN Kayo

Monday, September 2

USC @ LSU 9:30AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo

Tuesday, September 3

Boston College @ Florida State 9:30AM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo

• All times are in AEST
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC and ACC Networks are on WatchESPN accessed via a Foxtel/Fetch login

That first drive was a bit like some ive had in NCAA 25. a hold on Roush on a outside run, long run by Daniels with a fumble, DIY reverse for a big loss, and the goalline TD is one of my goto plays inside the 2

Crazy that this is the first I've heard of it. Eddie himself must've wanted to keep it a bit under wraps or it would've been huge given how he controls and contributes to media in this city.

Unless I am remembering wrong I am pretty sure he lost the battle to be the starter. Ohio State announced their punter in the last couple of weeks and it wasn't him.

Unless I am remembering wrong I am pretty sure he lost the battle to be the starter. Ohio State announced their punter in the last couple of weeks and it wasn't him.
Not listed or 3rd string on a few projected depth charts i saw.

This Stanford O Line are horrendous.

Daniels is holding it too long but they’re going to need a check down option more often than not.
Our OL has been bad for a few years. Michigan poached a few about 2-3 years ago. then its been injuries and lack of size. the TCU DL are so much bigger

Year 2 and we are starting to look better under Taylor. He has only really had 1 recruiting class.

But defense is still a struggle. I dont think we are as bad as people are thinking, more of a bubble bowl team then a 1-2 win team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Fox are going to make friday nights a think like Big Noon and not concede the night to ESPN then they cant be doing a pre recorded halftime show with no talk about the game being played.

I'd love to know how our broadcasting rules oversees broadcasts from overseas markets.

There is very little that Australians are not subjected to when it comes to sports betting.

But the pre-show betting segment on this Temple @Ok pre-game was plainly against Australian laws in the way it intermingled gambling into actual analysis - Australia banned that at least 10 years ago when Tom Waterhouse bought his way onto channel 9s rugby league panel to throw in gambling quips.

Now that you mention it, I think ESPN Australia probably illegally air gambling advertising during NFL, NCAA and NBA broadcasts then

I ended up biting the bullet and getting YouTube TV, splitting the costs with some friends.

Have got the vpn & signed up now worries - Any tips on how to get the app onto iPhone/laptop? Won’t show in Aus App Store and then when I change App Store location it still won’t let me download it…

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA 2024 - NCAA - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back