Clemson @ Florida State 10AM WatchESPN
James Madison @ UL Monroe 10AM ESPNU
Tennessee @ Arkansas 10:30AM WatchESPN
UCF @ Florida 10:45AM SEC Network
Duke @ Georgia Tech 11AM ACC Network
Kansas @ Arizona State 11AM WatchESPN
Miami @ Cal 1:30PM WatchESPN

• All times are in AEDT
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC and ACC Networks are on WatchESPN accessed via a Foxtel/Fetch login
  • Notre Dame home games are live streamed for international fans on Fighting Irish TV

What a game! Absolutely brilliant win by Vandy. They played out of their skins. So so good. An historic victory they'll talk about forever.

De Boer was thoroughly outcoached by Clark Lea. He has a real problem with his defence. Weird to see a Bama defence which is so porous.

I can't stand all the commentary surrounding this game, btw... Experts saying they didn't "come to play", blah blah blah...
F*** that. Bama made some great plays. They just couldn't get their offense on the field for any length of time.

This is why I love the SEC. Easily the best conference to watch. The so-called "worst" team in the conference holds their own against the no.1 ranked team in the country. When challenged late in the game, they had the balls to push forwards for the win and not go into their shells with over-conservative play-calling. Good on 'em.

Could we see #1 go down 3 weeks in a row. Red River rivalry game could cause the upset. That would likely have Ohio St 1 after entering a game at Oregon and could even be 4 weeks in a row.

the irony of Alabama getting beat by Vandy after Saben said at the start of the season "everywhere is hard to play in the SEC except for Vanderbilt"
Before I went to bed last night, I saw a little bit of college gameday, and he was actually hyping Vanderbilt.

But it made me wonder - is this what Saban always did, make his team think the opposition was good no matter what hoping to focus his team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA 2024 - NCAA - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back