Dallas at Cleveland LIVE
Washington at Tampa Bay LIVE

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 @ 10:20 AM
Los Angeles Rams at Detroit LIVE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 @ 10:15 AM
New York Jets at San Francisco LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10:20 AM ON 6/9: Baltimore at Kansas City
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10:15 AM ON 7/9: Green Bay vs Philadelphia (at Corinthians Arena, Sao Paulo)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Jacksonville at Miami
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Pittsburgh at Atlanta

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Tennessee at Chicago
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 6.25 AM ON 9/9: Dallas at Cleveland
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 9/9: Washington at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 9/9: Los Angeles Rams at Detroit
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 10/9: New York Jets AT San Francisco

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 9/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:

The Boys have cooked it with the RBs this year...
Could see them trading for someone if they start the season well but the run game is struggling, there will be non competing teams who wont be re-signing their out of contract running backs happy to get something back for them while they can.

They're insanely top heavy and I think Williams is OOC too and wants more

They won't be all their next season IMO. Wouldn't surprise me if Aiyuk is gone next off season.

They're loading up for one more go with them. They also give Purdy a chance to earn or cheapen his deal.

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to the Rams v Lions as a neutral perspective
Good SNF game to kick things off.

The Stafford and Goff career sliding doors.

The breakout of Williams and Puka will the Rams D suffer without the main main and a new coordinator?

Will the Lions build on their momentum from last year?

They won't be all their next season IMO. Wouldn't surprise me if Aiyuk is gone next off season.

They're loading up for one more go with them. They also give Purdy a chance to earn or cheapen his deal.

The dead money and cap savings don't kick in to after year 3 (post 2026 season). He has cap friendly numbers of 5, 11 & 16 the next 3 seasons.

From there it leaps to 42, 44 and a void year of 14.5. That's the point how gets moved or reworked.

Murder rate is higher in Phily then where the game is played.

You could well be right. As Trump says, America does not have a gun problem:drunk:

Philly players have basically been told not to leave the hotel, not so much for the risk of getting killed, more so for muggings. In & out, not a lot of site seeing will be going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have any of you been to Brazil? Sao Paulo?

In my early 20s I backpacked thru south america. Started in Argentina then Chile then Peru then Brazil then Venezuela then cuba. Brazil was fun and safe but that was 20+ years ago thou.

I am actually up to 44 countries I have visited. (Must of spent a few nights there)

America's - Argentina, Peru, Chile, Brazil, Venezuela, Cuba, Mexico, USA, Canada, Jamaica
Europe - UK, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Cech Republic, Portugal, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Greece, Croatia, Turkey, Denmark, Switzerland, Monaco, Estonia
Middle East - UAE, Morocco
Oceania - Australia, New Zealand, Fiji
Asia - Indonesia, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand,
Africa - South Africa, Kenya,

Next up Egypt.

Last edited:

Nah stuff cancelling it due too elon and twitter. All twitter has to do is stop spreading disinformation about politics which is against the law in brazil for it not to be blocked in brazil.
But Elon crying about freedom of speech and calling the brazil president Brazilian darth vader. All they want is twitter to follow the rules of the country they are operating in.
I am sick of the Yanks thinking they in the right and don't have to follow rules of other countries.

Nah stuff cancelling it due too elon and twitter. All twitter has to do is stop spreading disinformation about politics which is against the law in brazil for it not to be blocked in brazil.
But Elon crying about freedom of speech and calling the brazil president Brazilian darth vader. All they want is twitter to follow the rules of the country they are operating in.
I am sick of the Yanks thinking they in the right and don't have to follow rules of other countries.
Americans dont understand freedom of speech doesnt equal freedom from consequences when you knowingly spread lies and propergander and refuse to admit fault. Hell Trump won a presidency on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back