Dallas at Cleveland LIVE
Washington at Tampa Bay LIVE

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 @ 10:20 AM
Los Angeles Rams at Detroit LIVE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 @ 10:15 AM
New York Jets at San Francisco LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10:20 AM ON 6/9: Baltimore at Kansas City
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10:15 AM ON 7/9: Green Bay vs Philadelphia (at Corinthians Arena, Sao Paulo)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Jacksonville at Miami
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Pittsburgh at Atlanta

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Tennessee at Chicago
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 6.25 AM ON 9/9: Dallas at Cleveland
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 9/9: Washington at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 9/9: Los Angeles Rams at Detroit
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 10/9: New York Jets AT San Francisco

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 9/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:
Could you get a free 2 week trail or something with Kayo?
Yeah I can do any of that stuff with no worries, a TV is preferred though
You in Melbourne? The Sporting Globes show the NFL at that time of the day. There's one in Richmond

Wow thank you! I'm only in Melbourne Fri/Sat for the Hawthorn game and was looking for ages, most bars obviously shut that early and Sporting Globe showed they were shut but that's great news. Will book now. Legend.
Dunno if I've ever seen the NFL on at Crown & it's not listed as being covered at any of their bars

A few reddit posts suggested Crown would have it but who knows.

Thanks guys.

What happened to that? I imagine it was probably dictated by tv rights?
NFL wasn't a fan because the late game didn't start till like 10pm east coast so bad ratings. So wheb ESPN got extra MNF games they are now starting about 1hr apart and both over by 11pm

I guess the NFL doesn't have enough sickos and doesn't deserve NFL after Dark

View attachment 2099902

Greeny is over the moon about the latest news on big Trent 🤣

"He'll be back just in time for Hasson Reddick to watch him from the sidelines"
Prick just didn't want to do any camp drills. Old vet move holding out till the end of camp.

I fancy he wants some more money and some guarantees, but an awful lot of similarity to Michael Strahan when he was retiring to avoid preseason, and changed his mind on the cusp of the 2007 season
I said it when it started. They will move the money from 26 into this and next year and change 26 into a void year.

Doesn't need more years at his age

Williams and the 49ers finalized a reworked three-year deal worth $82.66 million, his agency announced on Tuesday. The contract includes $48 million fully guaranteed at signing and a $25.69 million signing bonus, giving him $103 million in guarantees since joining the Niners in 2021.
Williams will make $27.6 million in salary in 2024 on the new contract, the most cash for any lineman in the first year of a contract, according to his agency.
Asked what he wanted to accomplish with his holdout, Williams responded succinctly: "Security."

"It's a volatile league," Williams told reporters. "A guy my stature and my age, I thought security was important, and that was all."
Williams added he wasn't "trying to dodge" training camp with his contract standoff.
"Obviously, I didn't think it would get this drawn out," the star offensive lineman said. "But it's a tough business, and this was a very intricate contract -- I wouldn't call it a dispute -- but a restructure. So, it took time to get to where both sides feel like like it's a win-win. We had discussions in minicamp and kinda knew that it could draw out a little bit, just because there was other people on the table -- obviously, a lot of pressing needs. I didn't think it would go this long, but it is what it is."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NFL not sending the best to Brazil. if anything sending the worst crew they could.

the simpsons GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back