Dallas at Cleveland LIVE
Washington at Tampa Bay LIVE

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 @ 10:20 AM
Los Angeles Rams at Detroit LIVE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 @ 10:15 AM
New York Jets at San Francisco LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10:20 AM ON 6/9: Baltimore at Kansas City
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10:15 AM ON 7/9: Green Bay vs Philadelphia (at Corinthians Arena, Sao Paulo)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Jacksonville at Miami
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Pittsburgh at Atlanta

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Tennessee at Chicago
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 6.25 AM ON 9/9: Dallas at Cleveland
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 9/9: Washington at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 9/9: Los Angeles Rams at Detroit
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 10/9: New York Jets AT San Francisco

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 9/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:
Still yet to see what he did wrong or that was unsportsmanlike, happy to be enlightened.
He did nothing wrong on the love injury but he is still a campaigner for causing the deaths in the racing stunt where he showed no remorse.

Sure. But we are so far removed from that so seriously who are we to judge & we certainly don't know the full story nor never will.
wonder if you would say the same about Rasheed Rice.

Happy I paid up for Game Pass full season for 2024-25. Only way to watch the US broadcast

One of the more ridiculous things I've ever seen. Was at the pub and the players are doing their college introduction thing like they do on NBC but the footage wasn't corresponding with the sound so I thought wtf is up here?

Actually crazy how shit and stupid that is.

So he is unable to redeem himself at any point in his life because of that?
i dont think sociopaths are capable of remorse and with no remorse there is no redemption because they never accept wrongdoing.

i dont think sociopaths are capable of remorse and with no remorse there is no redemption because they never accept wrongdoing.

Except this whole no remorse thing is just something you've made up to justify your vendetta.

will be interesting to see if the Fox/CBS games are also forced into world feed. surely ESPN would be allowed to show its own feed of MNF. but this new world feed stuff is trash, but on the otherside watching the game on youtubetv doesnt give you the same 5 ads every game
The world feed is garbage and terrible. On top of the same 5 ads and Phil Murphy hosting pre-game doesn't add much value

Except this whole no remorse thing is just something you've made up to justify your vendetta.
Ive been calling him a campaigner since before he was drafted. its got nothing to do with the eagles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the more ridiculous things I've ever seen. Was at the pub and the players are doing their college introduction thing like they do on NBC but the footage wasn't corresponding with the sound so I thought wtf is up here?

Actually crazy how shit and stupid that is.
It's terrible isn't it. To top it off, we have a dumbed-down version of the Super Bowl.

Only legal way to watch properly is via Game Pass which covers all games and the normal US broadcast

I just fail to see the strategy of ESPN Australia with this shit. I'll park the NFL feed part of it but the constant inclusion of the 'NFL tailgate party' in Sydney, or a quick live cross to Phil Murphy who is a ****ing nobody at ESPN and shouldn't have a job. Why is this a thing? Is this just to justify people's jobs? Because either you're a casual who probably doesn't care and would get confused at what this coverage is, or you're a die hard and you're annoyed because you probably want as much of the exact same broadcast as the US gets (hence DAZN advertising 'US commercials' in their Game Pass advertising)

I just fail to see the strategy of ESPN Australia with this shit. I'll park the NFL feed part of it but the constant inclusion of the 'NFL tailgate party' in Sydney, or a quick live cross to Phil Murphy who is a ****ing nobody at ESPN and shouldn't have a job. Why is this a thing? Is this just to justify people's jobs? Because either you're a casual who probably doesn't care and would get confused at what this coverage is, or you're a die hard and you're annoyed because you probably want as much of the exact same broadcast as the US gets (hence DAZN advertising 'US commercials' in their Game Pass advertising)
Its not on ESPN its on the NFL they are doing the same in other places. I think even Ch7 were given the world feed today

Big drop off to Willis, not even sure he'd be that familiar with the playbook yet having arrived via trade no long ago. Interested to see what they do. Perhaps elevate someone from the practice squad who has been with the team longer or make a trade for a better backup familiar with LaFleur's system.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back