Dallas at Cleveland LIVE
Washington at Tampa Bay LIVE

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 @ 10:20 AM
Los Angeles Rams at Detroit LIVE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 @ 10:15 AM
New York Jets at San Francisco LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10:20 AM ON 6/9: Baltimore at Kansas City
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10:15 AM ON 7/9: Green Bay vs Philadelphia (at Corinthians Arena, Sao Paulo)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Jacksonville at Miami
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Pittsburgh at Atlanta

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Tennessee at Chicago
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 6.25 AM ON 9/9: Dallas at Cleveland
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 9/9: Washington at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 9/9: Los Angeles Rams at Detroit
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 10/9: New York Jets AT San Francisco

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 9/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:

Not sure what that means but in my fantasy league I have Mahomes and my opponent has Richardson and according to fantasy points Richardson was twice as good.
Probably because Richardson had three big plays that scored big points. Nothing beats the eye test for best assessment of performance .

Bill was spot on, said this on Friday

no idea who this guy is but so pwned

Does Bill forget what poor debuts some of the games best QBs had? Let’s hope they never put Bill and Tom in the same booth or studio …they’d put people to sleep

Does Bill forget what poor debuts some of the games best QBs had? Let’s hope they never put Bill and Tom in the same booth or studio …they’d put people to sleep
He wasn't talking about Williams after the game, he was talking about him before the game on Friday like I said, telling everyone to calm down hes not that good.

Says he who took Mac Jones in the first round.
I mean that's a dumb counter argument, he just said for everyone to chill on the hype and that he has a lot to work on which was proven to be correct.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude acting like this is the first time we have ever seen him, Mason has looked good in the snaps hes got the previous two years, good yards per carry IIRC, hell do fine.

Cop asked him to roll his window down, Hill acts above the law talking shit to him and winds window up. "wHaT dId I Do?"

Miami teammate "Cops over there beating on Tyreek man" .... no beating occurred.

Hill deserved to get arrested once he put his window up. Who knows what he's getting at that point. Police shouldn't have knocked on his window in the first place though, but if they didn't I doubt he puts his window down anyway

Lmao, as expected, cops had every right to chuck cuffs on him. What a ****head

**** the cocky campaigner

100% deserved to be cuffed for that

I dunno. The cops seemed keen for a fight, and definitely used too much force extracting him from the car. As for the second dude, what a ****head.
Na this is bullshit, wind your window down and follow instructions none of this happens, you get a ticket for driving like a ****ed and youre on your way.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back