Dallas at Cleveland LIVE
Washington at Tampa Bay LIVE

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 @ 10:20 AM
Los Angeles Rams at Detroit LIVE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 @ 10:15 AM
New York Jets at San Francisco LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10:20 AM ON 6/9: Baltimore at Kansas City
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10:15 AM ON 7/9: Green Bay vs Philadelphia (at Corinthians Arena, Sao Paulo)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Jacksonville at Miami
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Pittsburgh at Atlanta

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 3.00 AM ON 9/9: Tennessee at Chicago
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 6.25 AM ON 9/9: Dallas at Cleveland
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 9/9: Washington at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 9/9: Los Angeles Rams at Detroit
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 10/9: New York Jets AT San Francisco

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 9/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:

Stating the obvious but I thought we were really poor today, offense couldn't put drives together, struggled to establish the run game and defense was caught napping way too often. Players wide open downfield and couldn't stop the run at all but they were probably gassed because the offense gave them no reprieve.

The drive that ended in the Hall TD was nice and Rodgers seemed to have plenty of time in the pocket which was a good sign, it was always gonna be tough beating 49ers at home but hoped with CMC out we may have given it a shake but were never in it after quarter time. The schedule opens up a bit the next few weeks, if we can't deal with a Levis led Titans you can forget about playoffs.

Other than that was a great opening week of games starting last Friday with KC/Ravens, the Brazil game was good and then 6 of the 8 early games yesterday were alive in the 4th quarter. The late games were pretty meh but then SNF went into OT. Love watching Redzone for the early games especially with big plays popping off all over the place.

10 early games next week is ridiculous, I wish they'd even out the games a bit say 6-6 or 7-6 split instead of 8-4 or 10-3.

Last edited:
The CMC injury report/Mason told he us starting stuff is ridiculous and you can go dig yourself a hole in the Nevada desert.

My PR spin is CMC was designated to back up Mason all along...everyone is right.

Vegas started 49ers 4.5 favourites...are we saying had CMC playing we would see the Jets cover?

I feel sorry for Mason. He should have been prepped for that sort of question straight away by someone on the Niners.

Not that it made any difference, Niners were favs and covered the spread without CMC. Didn't hurt the punters. However if the Niners had lost we'd be having a very different conversation so I get why it's a big deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Favorite part of the MNF coverage

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

I feel sorry for Mason. He should have been prepped for that sort of question straight away by someone on the Niners.

Not that it made any difference, Niners were favs and covered the spread without CMC. Didn't hurt the punters. However if the Niners had lost we'd be having a very different conversation so I get why it's a big deal.
Shanahan essentially throwing him under the bus by saying "I didn't tell him that".

No one believes you Kyle.

They ended up backtracking and almost making paying him out full.

They ended up backtracking and almost making paying him out full.

Not surprised, B365 is the scummiest of scummy betting sites. Plenty of stories about them out there doing unethical things. I wont go near them.

Not surprised, B365 is the scummiest of scummy betting sites. Plenty of stories about them out there doing unethical things. Dont go near them.
Same guy said they were just hit with a fine in New Jersey for doing the same thing a couple of months ago.

I can't believe posters on here have taken the side of the police in the Tyreek Hill incident.

That was such an overreaction to a minor traffic incident resulting in completely unnecessary police brutality - it is fortunate it didn't become yet another George Floyd or Rodney King.

Black lives matter. Most privileged whites are clueless.

I can't believe posters on here have taken the side of the police in the Tyreek Hill incident.

That was such an overreaction to a minor traffic incident resulting in completely unnecessary police brutality - it is fortunate it didn't become yet another George Floyd or Rodney King.

This is satire yeah?

Literally shaking as I write this

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back