LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 16/9: Chicago at Houston
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 17/9: Atlanta at Philadelphia

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 16/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Incredible levels of ineptness.
You will not speak ill of the Ivy League geniuses who reinvented professional gridiron!! Paul Depodesta is a founding father of analytical bs and you shall not question him!!!

Only I can do all that

😛

**** off with this woe is me shit after 1 loss coming off playoffs last year. The Panthers are about to put your Petine, Hugh Jackson and Farmer years to shame.

And Tepper is no doubt more obnoxious than Podesta et al combined
Exactly, Browns fans are weird. Like a beggar who is given 1m but still goes out begging coz they get a rush from playing the victim/thinking the worlds against them.

**** off with this woe is me shit after 1 loss coming off playoffs last year. The Panthers are about to put your Petine, Hugh Jackson and Farmer years to shame.
Hey, Let browns fans have the self loathing. Its all they know

I feel like if I'm really on the ball this year, I could wittle my need for Gamepass (through Amazon) down to maybe 3 months. 50 bucks doesn't matter, but if you asked me to choose between Germany/Italy/Japan and the NFL/DAZN/Amazon as history's worst Axis of Evil?

I'm not sure I'd be able to give you an immediate answer...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1-31?

Trading the 1st overall pick, likely the 33rd pick in consecutive drafts and a top 15 WR in the league for a bust of a midget QB is way worse than 1-31. But I could absolutely see us being the first team to go 0-17 this year also.

Trading the 1st overall pick, likely the 33rd pick in consecutive drafts and a top 15 WR in the league for a bust of a midget QB is way worse than 1-31. But I could absolutely see us being the first team to go 0-17 this year also.
The athletic vote Cleveland for the ‘win’

1725976143079.png

Tyreek estimated at 60mph in a 40 + no seatbelt. Got off light, that'd be what a grand min here...

Should be fines for winding your window back up tho.

Speed limits don't really seem to apply in the US

Also, the speed is a 'visual estimate' - there was no radar gun etc like there would be here. (just like their definition of a DUI is basically an unscientific test of whether the cop thinks you're drunk or not)

No doubt that Hill is in the wrong, but it was also yet another example of law enforcement automatically applying more force than necessary and being quick to arrest people because they feel like it

If Watson had any self-respect he'd do the honorable thing and offer the Haslam's an out on his contract, like halve it something, like Javon Walker offered Al Davis some years ago.
Why should he do that? They were dumb enough to sign it, they need to wear it.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back