LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 16/9: Pittsburgh at Denver
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 16/9: Chicago at Houston
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 17/9: Atlanta at Philadelphia

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 16/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

They don't deserve an out. They knew the allegations and decided to sign him anyway.

They deserve every bit of pain from that contract.
I think it's only fair that Watson gets his contract ripped up AND the Browns have to still pay the contract money to victims a of DV charity and it count towards the cap.

Random question but does anyone know how long it takes Channel 7 to put their games on demand on the 7Plus app?

Keen to watch the 49ers game at a normal hour when i wake up. Wondering if the 3am game will be on demand around 10am that morning.

Random question but does anyone know how long it takes Channel 7 to put their games on demand on the 7Plus app?

Keen to watch the 49ers game at a normal hour when i wake up. Wondering if the 3am game will be on demand around 10am that morning.
Ive found around an hour after its aired live

Washington Commanders head coach Dan Quinn has expressed a desire for rookie quarterback Jayden Daniels to prioritize passing over rushing after his Week 1 performance. Quinn stated, "We'd love to see him remain a passer first."

The news is a little worrisome for fantasy as Daniels' rushing helped propel him to a top-three finish at the quarterback position in Week 1. Despite an impressive debut with 88 rushing yards and two touchdowns—marking the most rushing yards by a rookie quarterback in a Week 1 debut and the most carries by a Commanders quarterback—Daniels showed vulnerabilities in his passing game.

The team's leading receivers were running backs Austin Ekeler and Brian Robinson, while wideouts contributed only 55 yards, with top receiver Terry McLaurin managing just two catches for 17 yards.

Additionally, Daniels' high rushing volume raises concerns about his durability and the need for improved sliding technique to avoid big hits. Washington will look to adjust their game plan for Week 2 against the New York Giants to reduce Daniels' reliance on running.

Speed limits don't really seem to apply in the US

Also, the speed is a 'visual estimate' - there was no radar gun etc like there would be here. (just like their definition of a DUI is basically an unscientific test of whether the cop thinks you're drunk or not)

No doubt that Hill is in the wrong, but it was also yet another example of law enforcement automatically applying more force than necessary and being quick to arrest people because they feel like it
It must be difficult being a police officer in USA as everyone can have a gun. If he didn't wind his window up it would've gone straight forward. Police officers should be allowed to protect themselves.

It must be difficult being a police officer in USA as everyone can have a gun. If he didn't wind his window up it would've gone straight forward. Police officers should be allowed to protect themselves.
I found out the hard way if you get out of the car once you’ve pulled over without their prior consent to that you’re in all sorts.
Scared my privileged white arse to death.

You will not speak ill of the Ivy League geniuses who reinvented professional gridiron!! Paul Depodesta is a founding father of analytical bs and you shall not question him!!!

Only I can do all that

😛
Thats 3 already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3am in football season is a normal hour!

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back