LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 16/9: Pittsburgh at Denver
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 16/9: Chicago at Houston
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 17/9: Atlanta at Philadelphia

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 16/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

They are glossing over the late season one a few years ago. There were real worries he would never play again. Like a month later he was still having concussion issues and still in the protocol

Jayden Daniles gives me the same worries. Just too dumb to slide and expose the head fighting for a extra yd

This is one the reasons I was higher on maye over daniels is I don’t see daniels lasting his rookie contract.

I have same issues with Richardson aswell he always seems to be getting hurt.

At what point does Tua consider retirement? What's the guaranteed money on his deal? You can't keep playing a McCartin type player who gets knocked out really easily
Given he signed a 4 year deal about 3 months ago, he won't. And I think Miami didn't even get a concussion out clause in the deal.

Well that's Astronomically dumb by the dolphins then.
Said that at the time. It was dumb to extend him, and just insane to not have a out with his concussion history

At what point does Tua consider retirement? What's the guaranteed money on his deal? You can't keep playing a McCartin type player who gets knocked out really easily
Even if he didn't get knocked out easily... If you lead with the head like that there is a real chance you end up in a wheelchair... One of the dumbest things I've seen in a while

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said that at the time. It was dumb to extend him, and just insane to not have a out with his concussion history
And I thought Adelaide's list managers were bad.

It's quite honestly insane that there's about 10 QB getting paid more than Mahomes and only 2 of them can realistically compete with him on the field.

There are other skilled positions that deserve more of a raise than what all these QBs are getting spread that extra 10 mill to your safeties, cornerbacks, running backs

Does the NFL/ US sport have a panel that says a player needs to retire due to concussion like we have here? Doubt it
Don't think so, the return to play system they have can be cleared in 5-6 days.

Not that the AFLs 12 day policy is any better since the Drs that helped develop the policy wanted 21 days but AFL didn't want players missing more then 1 game

Don't think so, the return to play system they have can be cleared in 5-6 days.

Not that the AFLs 12 day policy is any better since the Drs that helped develop the policy wanted 21 days but AFL didn't want players missing more then 1 game
But we have a panel of experts that have told McCartin, Murphy and Pucovski to retire. Can’t see yanks ever doing that

But we have a panel of experts that have told McCartin, Murphy and Pucovski to retire. Can’t see yanks ever doing that
The NFL just ignore stuff. They have been giving out Torodol out like candy the last 20 years and wonder why so many players have addiction to painkillers and if you use weed as a alternative you get hit with a 4 game suspension

Who's teaching him not to slide? That could've been entirely avoided.
Should take a leaf out of the Bears book and have their QB's practice on a slippery slide, obviously not watching Hard Knocks

Should take a leaf out of the Bears book and have their QB's practice on a slippery slide, obviously not watching Hard Knocks
Even that isn't original. But u guess they had to come up with something to make hard knocks clip worthy

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back